York University - Department of Earth & Space Science & Engineering
September 2009 – Present (3 years 7 months)Department of Earth & Space Science and Engineering
• Thermal Vacuum Chamber (TVAC) testing of CubeSat components by YUsend
• Technical support for faculty and staff
• Provided student support on university’s policies and procedures
• Sensitive and confidential data analysis and management
• Seismograph collection, analysis and archiving
York University Rover Team
September 2011 – August 2012 (1 year)
• 1st place winner of the Mars Rover Challenge by The Mars Society
• 1st place winner of the Innovation Nation Robotics Competition
• Participated in NASA’s Lunabotics Mining Competition
• Fundraised 50 000 from sponsorship and in charge of general accounting
• Interviewed by CBC, and communicated on performance updates regularly
• Documented procedures for transition
• Trained members on presentation skills
(Open)1 honor or award
Engineering Society At York
May 2011 – April 2012 (1 year)
• Developed new funding avenues for the society
• Member of the Faculty of Engineering Advancement Committee
• Student consultant on the Technical Services Expansion for the new Faculty of Engineering
• Student liaison for the Lassonde School of Engineering, YorkU
• Oversaw all operations of the society
• Created documentation for York Engineering Competition
Sales Associate - Consumer Solutions
February 2007 – September 2010 (3 years 8 months)
York Lanes and Woodbine Centre
• Top ten sales associate in region, 2009 biannual report
• Discovered customer requirements and provided appropriate solutions
• Provided set-up and initial training of handset use
• Consulted on small business wireless solutions
• Provide on-site support for all Telus devices
• Maintained on site inventory
• Customer facing role requiring strong communication skills
January 2005 – August 2005 (8 months)
• Material analysis
• Inaugurated radiation analysis database
• Logistical support
Dean's Discretionary Award
Lassonde School of Engineering: Inaugural recipient awarded for leadership activities on campus
imagine what's next...
Lassonde School of Engineering
: Excellence in Science and Engineering
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.