United States Air Force Colorado Springs, CO United States
Wideband Global Satcom (WGS) Vehicle Operator Feb 2009 – present
· Primary operator and leader of 4-person team of 1.8B Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) satellite constellation providing global communications to war fighters through 4 spacecrafts.
· Responsible for future planning and real time schedule changes of two weapons systems Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) and Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS) utilizing 6.2B Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) resources.
· Executed precise vehicle maneuvers, orbital analysis/positioning data, and resolved vehicle/ground anomalies through space surveillance that produced 99.9% mission success rate.
· Trained high potential WGS Satellite Vehicle Operators performing essential duties while maintaining highest quality of operations standards.
· Lead role in technical order (TO) team in rapidly-changing operations environment to ensure procedures match system functionality. Controlled and updated all execution and operational procedures for two different weapon systems. Position involves communication between outside and inside units in reporting status to users, trainers, evaluators, leadership and TO sustainment office at Peterson AFB and Hill AFB.
· Performed missile warning actions in Operation Sharp Sentry while deployed in Europe acting as first line of defense for NATO country.
· Accomplished launch and on-orbit operations for the Defense Satellite Communications System Phase III satellites and Wideband Global Satellites.
· Provided secure high-rate data communications links to the President, the Secretary of Defense, theater commanders, and strategic and tactical forces worldwide.
· Ensured reliable space-borne communications to the President, the Secretary of Defense and U.S. and Allied Forces.
Nutraceutical Ogden, UT United States
Order Picker Oct 2007 – Feb 2009
· Warehouse order picker of supplements and other nutrition products requested by customer.
· Led shipping and packing department of three man crew.
Self Employed Ogden, UT United States
Manager of own business Apr 2006 – Jul 2007
· Ran own online business acting as distributor for online network marketing and multilevel marketing businesses.
· Was also an aggressive investor in real estate as well as online investor opportunities.
Honeywell International Clearfield, UT United States
Production Line Operator Dec 2004 – Oct 2006
· Worked as wilco operator who is positioned at the beginning of production line determining which product and how many to create for each shift.
· Also led company in operating and training of new employees on new state of the start multimillion dollar robotic arm technology.
Stop & Shop Ogden, UT United States
Produce Jan 2004– Oct 2004
· Worked in produce department of local family grocery store ensuring the freshest product was available to customers.
Southwestern College-Kansas Winfield, KS United States
Healthcare Administration Candidate, Apr 2013
· 3.0 GPA with a year from graduation.
Pikes Peak Community College Colorado Springs, CO United States
Completed coursework towards Nursing, May 2012
Ben Lomond Ogden, UT United States
High School Diploma, Jun 2004
· Currently possess "Secret" clearance.
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic for professionalism and timeliness.
· Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional situational leadership skills.
· Demonstrates technical proficiency.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.