Education University of Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire Oct 2008 – Present
PhD in Aerodynamics and Flight Dynamics
– modelling of chemical reacting multiphase flows in packed beds. Developed a 1D
two-phase Eulerian flow CFD code. Applied to hydrogen peroxide based rocket
– designing and testing of mono an bipropellant rocket motors
Delft University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands Oct 2004 – Dec 2007
MSc in Space Systems Engineering
– masters thesis on improvements of the Delft Aerospace Rocket Test Stand. The
measurement range was lowered by a factor ten, a theoretical foundation was
provided to lower the range even further and a proper testing infrastructure was
– included a 4 month industrial internship at TNO Defence, Security and Safety.
– a years worth of additional modules (degree and non-degree related)
Delft University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands Oct 1999 – Sept 2004
BSc in Aerospace Engineering
– included a group design project together with a student team from RMIT
(Melbourne, Australia) supervised by ESA-ESTEC.
– committee member of the student music society (responsible for fund raising
Jacobus College, Enschede, the Netherlands Sept 1993 – June 1999
– exams in 3 additional subjects supplementing the required 7
– pupil representative in the co-management council for 2 years
Private tutor, Sept 1998 – Present
– private tutor for secondary school as well as university students in mathematics, physics and economics
Stichting Studie Begeleiding, Leiden, the Netherlands March 2000 – Jan 2009
Teacher of Economics
– the foundation prepares secondary school pupils for their exams. The main tasks were
teaching, training of new teachers and development of course content.
Metrohm Applikon B.V., Schiedam, the Netherlands July 2008 – Sept 2008
– Metrohm Applikon B.V. provides instrumentation for the R&D industry. The job was
the preparation for the transition to a new warehouse system.
Shell Projects & Technology, Rijswijk, the Netherlands March 2008 – June 2008
– support in the introduction of a new world wide Health, Safety and Environment
SUPAIR, Delft, the Netherlands Jan 2008 – April 2008
– SUPAIR is a recruitment company. The job was to help with the implementation of
a new database.
Johann de Witt College, Den Haag, the Netherlands Sept 2002 – June 2004
– teaching mathematics to 12–16 year olds.
Computer skills platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux
software: SolidWorks, LabView, Matlab, ANSYS CFX, Fluent, LaTeX
Language skills Dutch: native language
English: fluent in both speaking and writing
German: moderate in both speaking and writing
French: basic in both speaking and writing
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.