US-UK dual national
International Technology & Trade Associates (ITTA) (Analyst) – Washington, DC Apr 2012 – Present
- Provide strategic consulting, including technology procurement strategy, to foreign clients seeking to do business with US government and US defense industrial base, as well as preparation of project proposals
- Produce detailed reports for international clients, providing analysis of trends in aerospace and space technologies
- Conduct research on US defence industrial complex, including in-person meetings with manufacturers
- Written reports on, among others, the Commercial Remote Sensing Industry in the United States and Canada, Non-traditional Space Companies, US Export Control of Satellite Technology, and US Cybersecurity Policy
Wikistrat (Researcher) – London, UK Dec 2011 – May 2012
- Contributed online analysis on energy and national security issues in Russia and the FSU; e.g. commentary on the South Stream pipeline published by the Atlantic Sentinel
Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) (Research Consultant) – Washington, DC Jan 2009 – Sept 2010
- Leader of the CSIS Human Rights & Security program’s Violence in the North Caucasus project, including the management of grants and associated budgets, the rapporteur of conferences, as well as the handling of communications with donors and press on project-related matters
- Advised media and senior CSIS staff, as well as government and non-government personnel, on the latest developments in the North Caucasus; e.g. analysis quoted in a January 2011 Toronto Star article: Russia Struggles to Stamp out Terrorism
- Prepared presentations for policy briefings to support analysis, and produced online reports that visually illustrated trends in the levels of violence in the North Caucasus that were cited by numerous news agencies, including the NY Times and Washington Post
- Conducted open source research and analysis on issues of governance and democracy in Russia and the FSU, in addition to maintaining a database of all recorded incidents of violence in the North Caucasus
Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) (Intern) – Washington, DC Sept 2008 – Dec 2008
- Provided research and analytical support to the Russia & Eurasia Program’s senior scholars, focusing on energy and natural resources in the region, as well as assessing Russian foreign direct investment
- Reported findings of seminars, conferences, and Congressional hearings on issues pertaining to Russia and Eurasia to senior team members, in addition to assisting with translation and general administrative tasks
Deloitte CIS (Year-long Work Placement) – Moscow, Russia Sept 2006 – Sept 2007
- Managed a portfolio of Deloitte CIS internal print and online publications, as well as editing official documents dealing with complex business, financial and legal issues
- Played a key support role on the successful 2007 Deloitte CIS Private Equity Survey, which assessed the status of the Russian private equity market, and received unprecedented coverage in the national media; e.g. Vedemosti
Department of War Studies, King’s College – London, UK Sept 2010 – Jan 2012 Master of Arts – International Conflict Studies
- Coursework on: security and development in Russia and Central Asia, international proliferation, the theory of international conflict, dissertation on the insurgency in Dagestan
University of Bristol – Bristol, UK Sept 2004 – June 2008 Bachelor of Arts – Politics & Russian
- Awarded a distinction in final Russian language exam
Pushkin Institute of Russian Language – Moscow, Russia July 2003 – May 2004
Certificate in Russian language studies
Eton College – Windsor, UK Sept 1998 – June 2003
A Levels in Russian, Politics and English Literature
“The North Caucasus: Russia’s Volatile Frontier” (a CSIS report) March 2011
“Violence in the North Caucasus” (a series of online publications) Nov 2008 - Aug 2010
Language skills; Russian (fluent), Czech (elementary).
Computer skills; Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.