48 years old, married, 2 children.
ENSMM 87 Engineer (best in class), Mechanics specialty
SUPAERO 88 Master, Missiles-Launchers-Space Vehicles
Master 87 Electronics, Optics & Vibrations (with High Honors)
Fluent English (TOEFL105; TOEIC875), Operational Spanish
EXECUTIVE BIDS & PROGRAMS MANAGER - DEFENSE/SPACE/AERONAUTICS
Since mid-2007 : THALES Thales Air Systems and Thales Communications & Security
Executive Bids Manager– Complex International Bids, Range 10 to 100+ M€
· Worldwide. France, Europe, North and South America, Middle-East, Asia, Africa…
· Bids within multiple Organisations :single or multi Business Lines, in consortium (e.g. Eurosam, EuroArt), export country partnerships, strategic partnerships.
· Strategic approach (SWOT, Customer/competitors/stakes positioning), management of related actions.
· Offsets / Transfer Of Technology / Knowledge in the sale country : R&D, Production, Customer Service…
· To organise and federate efficient, proactive, adaptable teams.
· Results : cumulated offers won 180 M€.
Since Q4 2010: Thales Com. & Security, Radio Communication Products RCP Business Line
· Radio-Coms Bids (RCP BL) : Aeronautical Communication Systems (aicrafts, helicopters, UAV), Tactical DataLinks, Air to Ground & Sea Communication Systems, Satellite Communications
Bids Authority for complex System Offers and multi-Business Lines Offers across Thales Com. & Security
Strategic Offers for RCP : UAE Aero & Ground Coms Solutions, Coms System for Future Helicopters (Civil & Military) with Eurocopter; Tactical Coms Chains for export SAMP/T Systems (Fire Control System & C2 units)
Mid-2007–Q4 2010: Thales Air Systems, Surface Radar SRA Business Line
· Ground Radars Bids (SRA BL): GM400, GM200, SAMP/T Arabel, Cobra, STAR2000, RSM970, Passive Radar
Bids Department Authority for business improvement projects and bids process evolutions
Product Account Manager – Passive Radars Family (FM radio, digital radio and TV)
· Innovative product management with international partnership. Results: strategic partnership with EADS signed ; products architecture & road-map defined and agreed; business case & industrial workshare set up.
2005 – mid-2007 : SAFRAN, Sagem Defense & Security. Optronic Systems B.U. (100 M€)
Executive Programs Manager Turnover 12 M€, Project Team 100 p., Order intake 35 M€
Responsibilities : R&D, Production, Functional Teams Management ; Strategy & Sales
· PM InfraRed Imaging Chaîn and Ground Segment of AASM family - R&D, Production, Purchasing
Results: Sensor production costs –18%. 2nd supply chain created (costs -42%). Equipment reliability improved
· PM AASM Laser – As an outsider, to prepare the Laser Guided Weapons market penetration within 5 years. Results : strategy validated by executives. Customer agreement on product concept and operational use. Profits 20%. Make/Buy choices achieved, partners identified. Multi-year offers promoted to Customer.
1989 - 2004 : EADS - Matra Defense, then Matra BAe Dynamics & MBDA (missiles world leader)
01 - 04 Head of System studies integrated Team Fr-UK-Italy (20 p.) – Cruise Missiles Directorate
· Manager of Scalp EG / Storm Shadow EGSS System Team & Projects (50 p., 30 M€). Results : Mutualized System Design for 3 Customers (Fr-UK-Italy). Modular design HW & SW (Building Blocks). Milestones & budgets strictly mastered. Growing of Team & Responsibilities during 4 years.
· Studies coordination (EGSS, ApacheA, Export). Results: Synergies 15%, mutualized resources and means.
· Integration of Air and Ground segment design Teams. Results: ponctuality/quality improved, synergies 31%
97 - 00 Projet Head of Modelling Tools Development/validation – Cruise Missile Directorate
Role : Management of EGSS integrated Team (Fr-UK-Italy) and Project (20 p., 5 M€).
· Product Management (500 000 lignes). All Customer milestones timely accepted. Budget strictly respected.
· Pioneer in franco-UK process harmonization (merger, 1997). Results : joint referentials agreed.
· Task forces & Subcontractors acceptation process created. Results : Costs-7%, schedule-6 months.
93 - 96 Projet Head of System Studies and Guidance/Control. Apache A Missile Directorate
Results : Innovative creation of missile speed and fuel control loops. Guidance/Control Design achieved.
89 - 93 Section Head of Advanced Mechanical Studies & Trials (Space, Defense, Automobile)
Results : New business development. Improved efficiency (2 new trials means). Team growing 2 to 5 p.
·INSEAD EADSGeneral Management Program ‘FAST’ – 2002
·X Mines de Paris Entrepreneurs : Company Creation - 2012
·X Mines de Paris Entrepreneurs : Company Buy-Out - 2011
·Network Aerospace Young ManagerIn Europe - 2000
·Missiles & Radars Design Courses (SUPAERO 1993 & 2007)
·Novancia Business School Negotiation Skills, Paris - 2006
·Master Of Advanced StudiesAstrophysics (pass with Honors)
·Multifunctional multi-sites international Teams Manager
·Results focused. To organise, adapt, federate winning teams.
·To win bids.To communicate, promote, sell, negotiate.
·To manage complex Programs and Products portfolio.
·Strategy. Partnerships and offsets settings. Subcontracting.
·Innovation. Business Improvement.Standardisation/Synergies.
·To manage complex Systems Engineering
· Missiles Systems Design (on-board and ground systems). Complex Software Development Management.
· Avionics : computer ; electro-optical sensor, radar, laser ; radio-altimeter ; GPS ; inertial measurement unit
· Flight Control, Guidance, Navigation, Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Flights Mechanics, Flight Simulation
· Aeronautical Communication Systems (aircraft, helicopters, UAV) and Satellites Communications
· Secure Air to Ground & Sea Communication Systems & Networks. Tactical Data Links (L16, L11, L22…)
· Ground Radars : civil & military Air Surveillance, Air Defense, Counter Battery, Passive Radars
· Mechanical Design ; Mechanical Vibrations and Acoustics
· Alpine skiing (team leader during 8 years). Running. Sailing (skipper). Astrophysics. Piano. Windsurfing.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.