Date of Birth: 1-dec- 1973
Engineer in Quality and Product Assurance
Expert in Management, Testing and Quality Control of Engineering Projects.
Expert in Design and Control of Qualuty and Environment.
Expert in Process Management
Expert Quality Tools Practice (Basic and Management and Planning), Statistics (SPC) and methodologies (QFD, Benchmarking, Taguchi, etc).
Expert in Quality Management Tools:7 Management and Plannig Tools, EFQM, FMEA, Community.
Improvement SIX SIGMA, 7 Control tools, SPC and QFD.
Expert in development of internal and external audits of Integrated Quality (PRL, ISO 9000, ISO 14000, UNE-EN 9100:2010, ISO 22000, NATO).
2011 to present: Company: EADS ASTRIUM SPAIN.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer in the Quality Management Department.
Position: Audit Programme Management Responsible
Developing the following main activities:
2010 to 2011: Company: Especialidades Técnicas Aplicadas S.A
Position: Classes given in Occupational Education organized
Main tasks :
* Quality Control Technician. ISO Rule. (Total hours: 280).
* Foods Instrumental Analysis Tecniques. (Total hours: 115).
2007 – 2010 Company: Tecnología e Investigación Ferroviaria, S.A. (TIFSA)
Positon: Responsible for quality control in Projects and Work Tecnical Assistance in the Facilities Division and Railway Systems.
- Supervision and quality control in projects and Work Tecnical Assistance in the Facilities Division and Railway Systems.
2006-2007 Company: Proing Ingeniería, S.L
Position: Responsible for Projects Control
- Responsible for all Engineering control projects in progress. Likewise supervision of quality projects.
2005 – 2006 Company: Sercon Servicios Auxiliares S.A
Position: Responsible of Quality
- Responsible for the implementation & desgn of the Quality Systems according to ISO Regulation 9001:2000. Application of Process´Management.
2003 – 2005 Company: Clip Multitienda
Position: Quality Responsible
2000 Company: Inteca C.A
Position: Sales Representative
- In charge of sales of Security & Hygiene Products and Industrial Security
Position: Quality Control Scholar
- Making of Manual of Hygiene and Industrial Security according to ISO Regulation 9001.
1995 Company: Operación Planta de Pellas, C.A
Position: Scholar in Operations Department
- Assistance in implementation of Production Control Graphics at the Production Department & Qualty Control. Supervision of productive process of the corporation.
1994 – 1996 Company: U.N.E.G
Position: Scholarship-Job, COMPETTIVE EXAMINATON: Classes given in Physics I & II
to 1st & 2nd degree of IT Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
Improvement, Six Sigma, 7 tools of control, SPC, QFD, Tecnos SGS SA 2002
- English: fluent
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.