AL YAH SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY (YAHSAT)
Sweihan Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Position: Satellite Ground Station Engineer- Ground Operation Maintenance Department
October 17, 2010 to Present
· Coordinate activities with Satellite Operations Team and lead maintenance activities
· Maintain TT&C (Tracking, Telemetry & Telecommand) Modems, PCC (Payload Communication Control) Assets & (CSM & IOT)
· Implementation/testing of new services, Eng’g support & Troubleshooting
· Install and commissions VSAT Antennas.
· Response phone calls from the Operation team at any time for issues & operation problems.
· Works more than 8 hours and beyond office hours if required for troubleshooting, maintenance and installation.
· Involves for investigation on the OR’s (Operation Reports) to be solve as earliest that concerned with the Ground Station.
· Miscellaneous documentation (update drawings, Maintenance Procedures, wire lists etc.)
· Manage vendor support contracts.
· Send RFQ’s/ Inquiries and makes follow up for the technical requirements that the systems requirements & other maintenance involves.
· A custodian for tools that used in maintenance activity.
· Supports and coordinates with other department teams in case a shared responsibility was involved.
TEKSIGNALS, Head Office: Khalifa St. Abu Dhabi, UAE
Dubai Office: Building 4 Dubai Media City, Dubai UAE
Position: Technical Support Engineer/ Service in Charge
Test & Measurement and Communication Division
October 10, 2007 to October 14, 2010
ABS-CBN, Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City Philippines
ABS-CBN/ UHF (STUDIO-23)Regional Network Group
Position: BROADCAST OPERATION ENGINEER
September 15, 2003 to April 05, 2007.
• Responsible in Proof of Performance (POP) of equipment used in
• Provide technical support during live operation in studio.
• Responsible in on-air operation for Transmitters, Satellite Uplink &
Technical Operation Control/ Central Apparatus Room
• Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on the Studio (FM
& TV) and TV Transmitters (FM, VHF & UHF).
• Responsible for equipment troubleshooting, re-cabling and Equipment installation.
• Responsible in video/audio set-up and installation during Live broadcast coverage operation.
• Innovate electronics automation circuits that may help during daily operation.
• Send weekly/ daily reports directed to the engineering head.
• Involves & attends meeting for yearly presentations of OPEX and CAPEX with other Engineering Managers of the Network.
Conference and Seminars attended
May 30- 31, 2012……………………………. Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
Jan. 16- 17, 2011………………………….. YAHSAT HUGHES NETWORK- HUGHES
Nov.- 13- 15, 2011………………………… Health & Safety at works – NEBOSH (CERTIFIED & PASSED)
Oct. 30, 2011…………………………………. Self & Time Management- SPEARHEAD UAE
October 24, 2010 to
February 10, 2011…………………………. C & Ku Gateway Maintenance Training
Al Yah Satellite Headquarters, Abu Dhabi, UAE
January 13- 14, 2010…………………….. Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
Al Murooj Rotana Hotel, Dubai, UAE
January 27- 28, 2009…………………….. Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
Rotana Hotel, Dubai, UAE
April 20- 22, 2008………………………….. DVBH Digital Transmitter- THOMSON;
ETISALAT- TAS, Sharjah UAE
December 21- 23, 2007…………………. EVERTZ Video Router System
Integration with TANDBERG Equipment
ETISALAT- Fujairah, UAE
September 12-13, 2005 ……………….. Microwave Training
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Network, Manila
February 01, 2002…………………………. Digital Satellite
Consolidated Engineering Review Center
Bachelor of Science IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING
1997- 2002, Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges
Nabua, Camarines Sur
1993-1997, St. Catherine Laboure’ School
San Agustin, Pili Camarines Sur
1987-1993 Evangelical Christian School
San Juan, Pili Camarines Sur
Satellite Communication, Microwave Communication, Repair of Electronics equipments and maintenance works, Installation and integration for broadcast and telecom equipments, Networking, MS Office, Can draw using AUTOCADD and VISIO, Site Survey reports, Knows how to operate test equipment such as: Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, Site Master, Waveform and Vector Monitor. Can do Audio and Video installation, CCTV and PABX system Installation as well.
“REFERENCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST”
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.