As an Aerospace Engineer I have extensive knowledge of aircraft and aerospace engineering. I am a highly organized and motivated individual, ambitious, driven and committed to my work. I am considered a team player but can work equally well autonomously.
I have been responsible for successfully designing different kinds of tools as well as the definition of production processes for companies such as Airbus, Embraer, COMAC and Sukhoi. As a person of integrity I pride myself on my high customer service, attention to detail and analytical skills.I can communicate fluently in both Spanish and English.
Hold a clean driving license. Having lived abroad for a year I am more than willing to travel abroad for my next career challenge.
LANGUAGES & IT SKILLS
· Spanish (native), English (fluent), Catalan (fluent), German (conversational), French (beginner), Polish (beginner).
· IT: CatiaV5, BAAN IV, MS Project, Nastran/Patran, AutoCad, Matlab, STK, Diesel-RK, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint,…), Solidworks.
MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES, Murcia, Spain
Design and Project Engineer (internship) July 2012 – April 2013
INESCOP S.L., Elda, Spain
Design and Structural Calculation Engineer (internship) September 2011 – February 2012
UNIVERSITY OF LEON, Leon, Spain
Major in Aerospace Engineering, MSc Oct 2011 - Jul 2012
(Equivalent to 2.1)
* Specialized in Aerospace Engineering.
* Satellites, propulsion systems in space, business management, CAD design, project management, aerospace vehicles design, aerodynamics, mechanics of flight, space physics.
UNIVERSITY OF LEON, Leon, Spain
Aeronautical Engineering, BSc Sep 2006 - Sep 2011
(Equivalent to 2.1)
* Specialized in Propulsion systems.
* Programming in C++, propulsion systems, thermodynamics, business management, CAD design, combustion systems, project management, aircraft design, aerodynamics, mechanics, physics, electrical systems, mechanics of flight, aircraft engine design.
* One year of studies abroad. Erasmus International Exchange Program Scholarship. (Warsaw, Poland. 2010-2011)
· October 2012– Advanced use of MS Project course (20 hours) by Inforgres.
· September 2012– Advanced use of BAAN IV course (16 hours) at MTorres Diseños Industriales.
· July 2012– Advanced use of CatiaV5 course (40 hours) at MTorres Diseños Industriales.
· September 2008– Airports and field mechanics course. Airport design and operation development course (50 hours).
Space, aircraft and R&D
Travelling, meeting people
Sports and martial arts
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.