A management executive with start-up and international experience in mobility, telecom and media services. A proven track record of introducing successful new products to market and growing business, while optimizing cost, technical, and operational performance. Highly skilled at building and leading teams, defining strategy, and creating relationships with customers, vendors and partners.
· Executive Management
· Business Development
· Leading Teams
· Product Management
· Start Up Companies/Venture
· Vendor Management
· Program Management
· M&A Integration
· Mobile Services
Prima venture llc, Atlanta, GA 2010-Present
Prima Venture is a Consulting Company that owns mobile technology and provides Business Development and Program Management services.
· Consulted for various International and Government customers, including General Dynamics
· Won my client over $2 million in new business and optimized their procurement process
· Successfully bid and won ownership of MobileTag Inc intellectual property and source code of the technology selected by AT&T to power their Mobile Barcode Service
Mobile tag, Atlanta, GA 2011-2013
Head of Operations and Business Development
A venture funded start-up company providing mobile marketing and m-commerce services and technology based on NFC and QR codes in partnership with AT&T. Completed 2 rounds of VC funding.
· Reported directly to CEO
· Responsible for managing client relationships with AT&T, business partners and US customers
· Strategic planning, product roadmap and program managing product deliveries of software as a service (SaaS) and mobile applications
· Managed on/offshore product teams to deliver mobile apps, websites and professional services
· Exceeded service performance specified by strict AT&T SLAs for business customers
o Geographically redundant data centers that hosted a campaign management platform, mobile website builder and analytics tools
· Achieved over 15 million preloads and downloads of a consumer mobile app for Android, iPhone and Blackberry smartphones. Partnered with all major handset OEM’s.
· Pre and post-sales support for AT&T’s business customers with a product launch to over 800 of AT&T’s sales team and mobile application consultants
Intelsat, Atlanta, GA and Washington, DC 2006-2010
Vice President – Program and Performance Management
Intelsat is the world’s largest satellite operator, a $2.5 billion global communications provider.
· Led a team responsible for new product deployment and customer program management. Tracked KPI metrics of operational and business performance.
· Responsible for a portfolio of broadcast media, network and government customers
o Captured customer requirements and managed solution delivery
o Supported and managed services with over $300 million/year revenue
· Successfully managed roll out of new products and major infrastructure projects and drove business strategy
o Member of the stage gate and capital funding steering committee with responsibility for a $60+ million/year capital budget
o Deployed a global MPLS fiber network and hardened data center facilities
o Implemented networks to distribute BBC, NHK and CNN content globally
o Delivered a Disaster Recovery transmission facility for the Discovery Channel
o Conceptual plans for a next generation high bandwidth spot beam broadband satellite
· Integrated operations of the $6 billion Panamsat acquisition and merged corporate cultures to create a powerful satellite operator with increased EBITDA and reduced cost of doing business
o Evaluated both company’s products and technology and selected the best products and back office systems. Sunseted obsolete platforms
o Identified and eliminated overlapping operational facilities
o Optimized and integrated internal process flows
o Developed roadmap, integration plans and associated budgets
o Defined a new corporate culture that incorporated best of both companies
· Optimized organizational efficiencies through improved processes and product definitions. Reduced annual operating expenses by over $6 million/year
· Ensured that KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) were exceeded for both Operational and Financial performance
· Executive sponsor of a transformation software engagement; encompassing order entry, service assurance and inventory functions which resulted in reduced customer provisioning times
o Deployed a back office solution based on NetCracker and integrated with SalesForce.com
o Managed internal and offshore project teams
Intelsat, Washington, DC 2001-2006
Director – Major Programs (2001-2006)
Directed complex programs and created a new managed services business.
· Led the corporate transformation from a fixed satellite organization to a managed network and media services company, resulting in new annual revenue of $300 million/year and 25% growth/year
· Built a global network of teleport antennas, fiber, IP, data centers, and back office systems
· Developed acquisition strategy, due diligence and execution of the Intelsat global terrestrial network
· Integrated assets and operations from the $1.1 billion acquisition of the Loral Americas satellite fleet
o Took over operations of 5 Skynet Satellites and integrated new video monitoring and control systems
· Managed media and network customer programs in North America, Europe, Africa and Mid East
o DOCSIS based satellite broadband network
o IPTV service for television broadcast to rural telephone companies
o Broadcast of World Cup and Olympic Games to a worldwide audience
o Construction of a Disaster Recovery facility
o Communications networks for US Navy and Government customers
Intelsat, Washington, DC 1990-2001
Senior Manager – Systems/Project Management
Managed software and systems development within technical, budget and schedule constraints in a high reliability satellite environment. Drove fundamental operational and organizational changes.
· Managed the development of systems used to automate the entire fleet of Intelsat satellites. Successfully delivered software from multiple international development teams
· Led multiple networking and software multi-disciplinary project teams of over 60 people
data general telecommunications, Rockville, MD Prior to 1990
Manager, New Product Development
Directed the product development of telecommunications equipment for Japanese and US markets
GTE Communication Systems, Phoenix, AZ
Manager Development GTD-5 telephone and ISDN switch
Siemens, Congleton, UK; Munich, Germany
Electronic Design Engineer, Summer Intern / Lab Assistant
MBA, 2009 Mount Saint Mary’s University, MD – GPA 4.0/4.0
BSc, 1981 Electronic Engineering, Imperial College of Science and Technology, London
Atlanta Telecom Professionals (ATP)
Member Project Management Institute (PMI)
Winner of multiple Intelsat CEO Awards
MobileTag, 2012 Winner Atlanta Best and Brightest Companies
Dual Italian and US Citizenship
Speak fluent English, Italian, very good French, and some German
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.