-From January 2009: Project Manager at Mier Comunicaciones S.A, Spain
·Successful planning, execution and on-time delivery of complex HW & SW projects
·Manage and control budgets of projects ranging from 1.5M€ to 6.8M€
·Direction of teams up to15 members
·Communication and good working relationships with stakeholders
·Suppliers negotiation and management
· Responsible of projects related to international space programs: Galileo, SmallGEO, Ingenio, Seosat, ARTES 3-4
·Coordinated commercial winning proposals for projects up to 8.6M€
Skills: Risk management, PMI planning, Agile methodologies, Critical chain project management (CCPM), Earned Value Management (EVM), teamwork, decision-making, communication, results-oriented
- March 2006–Dec.2008: Technical Manager at Mier Comunicaciones S.A, Spain
·Technical responsible of electronic developments related to international projects: Galileo IOV, ARTES
·Management of technical requirements and Compliance to customer's specifications
·Technical coordination of engineering teams up to 4 members
·Design supervisionand definition of testing activities
·Development and prototyping of Highly-efficient Power amplifiers
Skills: electronics, RF design and testing, Solid State Power amplifier (SSPA), teamwork
- March 2005–Feb.2006: Research Engineer at Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
·Research on RF design and optical electronics
·Contribution to international research projects (ESA ARTES)
·Cooperation with the University and the Industry (UPC, UPV, SENER)
·Papers in Conference Proceedings.
Skills: RF antenna design, optical electronics, smart antennas, Beam-forming networks (BFN)
- April 2001-Feb.2005: R&D Engineer at Philips Research, Germany.
· Research in Digital communications and Networking
· More than 20 Patent Applications
·Contribution to European projects (EU-IST, BMBF)
·Tracking and contribution to standardization (IEEE, ETSI)
·Supervision of MSc students and planning of R&D projects
Skills: WLAN, WI-FI, sensor networks, Quality of Service (QoS)
- May - December 2000: Master Thesis at Robert BOSCH GmbH, Hildesheim (Germany)
·Development and simulation of new efficient equalizationmethods for automotive
Skills: digital broadcasting (DAB, DVB, DRM), ,ulticarrier modulation (OFDM), digital filter design, Matlab
Education & training
-March 2001: M.Sc Degree in Telecommunication Engineering. Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (UPC), Barcelona. Specialization: Communications
- November 20101: 6h course of Negotiation for Project managers, The George Washington University, Madrid (Spain)
- Feb.-March 2009: 48h course of Project management fundamentals and Risk management, ESI International, La Garriga (Spain)
- June 2007: 32h course of Space Systems Engineering, Aeronautics & Astronautics School of Engineering Sciences, University of Southampton (UK)
- May-June 2005: 30h course of Intellectual Property Rights, European Patent Office (EPO), Barcelona
- April 2001: 28h course of Electromagnetic Compatibility by the Philips Center of Technical Training, Aachen (Germany)
· English: Cambridge First Certificate, 1993. Fluently written and spoken
· German: Zertifikat Deutsch 2002. Current level: Mittelstufe II. Four years of experience living in Germany
· Spanish & Catalan: native languages
· Chinese-mandarin: Basic level (HSK-II)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.