Obtain a position at DigitalGlobe as a Systems Engineer – Satellite Operations in Longmont, CO.
· Current Top Secret Clearance investigation, as of 9 Mar 2012
· More than 10 years leadership experience, managing diverse groups of people
· Long range planning experience
· Diverse background in tactical, technical operations
· Extensive experience developing technical processes
· Broad training and education experience
· Skilled at learning new concepts quickly
· Work well under pressure
· Problem solver, with good judgment and decision skills
· Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
· Excellent written, oral and organizational skills
· Proficient in MS Office programs
· Consistently rated #1 of 10 Satellite Payload Directors, with more than 5 years’ experience in spacecraft and ground system operations
· Conducted first site testing of new missile defense reporting procedure, providing targeting data 35% faster than previous methods
· Exceptional support providing data in near real time, increasing awareness and proving accurate threat assessment
· Led the creation of pre/post launch Space Based Infrared System operational process, significantly increasing combat effectiveness
· Responded to over 600 Space Based Infrared System events, identifying sabotage of Iraqi oil pipelines while deployed ISO OPERATION Iraqi Freedom
· Guided upgrades for $90M Joint Space Operations Center planning tool streamlining strategy process and theater collaboration
· Identified key training shortfalls and directed new training plans, increasing operator proficiency and knowledge by 50%.
· Developed bilateral Concept of Operations, establishing new engagement cooperation
· Numbered Air Force lead for Concept of Operations development, defining joint doctrine and theater contingency plans
· Forged tasking priority matrix for the new Space Based Infrared system sensors, translating commander’s guidance into focused tasking
· Planned and executed 10 theater missile warning exercises, including integration of AEGIS and Overhead Non-imaging Infrared missile warning data
· Created first-ever Special Access Program (SAP) guidance document, establishing the foundation for Space Control-Negation System execution
· Led the development of critical Area Air Defense Commander Ballistic Missile Defense guidance documents, integrating and validating PATRIOT missile defense system requirements and eliminating defensive shortfall
· Led a team of 22 active duty and 40 government and civilian personnel directing day to day operations, training and resource management
· Provided training, monitored manning, developed policy for 17 member branch
· Assisted personnel and families during deployment periods, increasing their morale
· Fought for awards for deserving personnel increasing their eligibility for promotion
· Directed 25 person detail during $38M renovation project, maintaining critical security certifications
· Apr 2010 – Present – Operations Officer and Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies, USAF
· Mar 2007 – Apr 2010 – Chief, Strategy Vault Team, 614 Air Operations Center
· Mar 2004 – Mar 2007 – Deputy Chief, Command and Control Plans, 613 Air and Space Operations Center
· Feb 2001 – Mar 2004 – Flight Commander and Satellite Payload Director, 566th Information Operations Squadron
· Mar 1998 – Feb 2001 – Chief, Space and Warning Operations Control Branch, 721 Support Group
· Mar 1994 – Mar 1998 – ICBM Crew Commander, Deputy Flight Commander/Instructor
Currently attending – Master’s, Space Studies, American Military University
2005 – Senior Military Leadership School
1999 – Entry Level Officer Leadership School
1993 – Bachelor of Arts, History – Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.