Date of birth: May 26th, 1980
Birthplace: Castellammare di Stabia (NA), Italy
07/2012 – Present Thales Alenia Space S.p.A. (THALES/FINMECCANICA Group).
Area: Domain Observation Italy (DOI)
Position: Sales & Bids Manager, Export (July ‘12 – Present)
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Identification and interface with any new potential customer worldwide
- coordinate technical, management and financial proposals with the responsibility of assuring the Business goal
- final selection of the partners, negotiate task sharing, NdA, MOU and Teaming Agreements Management
- Contract Negotiation
06/2004 – 06/2012 Alenia Aermacchi S.p.A. (FINMECCANICA Group).
Area: Marketing and Sales
Position: Eurofighter Export Manager (January ‘11 – June ‘12)
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and performance of all marketing and sales activities of Eurofighter in Bulgaria, Japan and Turkey
- Preparation of the capture plans and contribute to their implementation
- Develop enduring Customer relationships
Position: After Sales Program Manager (ILS Manager) C-27J JCA (January ‘07 – December ‘10)
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure the achievement of financial and operational targets in Customer Support Management for the C-27J JCA (Joint Cargo Aircraft) program achieving financial and operational targets committed
- Responsible for the Execution of the Customer Support Program in terms of the main contractual obligations - i.e. full compliance with Contract scope of supply and agreed Technical Requirements, timely delivery and quality as well as achievement of the expected profitability
- Main interface between the Customer and Company cross-functional Teams
- Proactive role in problems prevention during the program life cycle by highlighting potential areas of concern and promptly driving involved departments in solving issues which could affect program execution
- program risks are identified, recorded, and have solid mitigation plans in place
Position: Customer Support Proposal LeaderC-27J JCA, (July ‘05 – December‘06)
Position: Spare Parts Analyst, (June ‘04 – June ‘05)
05/2003 – 03/2004 Wattsud L.E.P. S.p.A.
Area: Purchasing Position: Internship
Main activities and responsibilities: Supplier evaluation, reorganization of goods on arrival inspections, customizing QM module of SAP R/3.
09/2004 – 03/2006 Institution: IRI Management Group
Degree: Executive MBA (B@ST)
Major: E-learningExecutive Master in Business Administration
Sponsorship: Finmeccanica Group S.p.A.
09/1998 – 03/2004 Institution: Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”
Degree: “Laurea” (Master of Science)
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Final mark: Full marks, “110/110”.
Thesis: Title: “Evaluation of suppliers’ performance for improvement of the efficiency of quality control checks in the manufacturing industry”
9/1993 – 7/1998 Liceo Scientifico F.Severi, high school. Graduated with 56/60.
08/2005 – 12/2010 C-27J JCA (Joint Cargo Aircraft) – United States
Total 10 months in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Washington DC c/o L-3 Communications / US Army / Alenia North America facilities.
08/2003 – 09/2003 Englishcourse - Malta
Grant for a one-month English course sponsored by the University of Malta and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Strives to achieve goals and Customer satisfaction
- Customer Centric behaviour; able to deal with complex Customers and meet specific requirements when needed
- Passion for work "well done first time", intellectual rigor, professional discipline and high standard of quality execution
- Strong team leadership and team building skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills at all levels of customer organization and within the Company
- Good influencing skills when dealing with internal Company Functions
- Self-starter , able to multi-task / handle several projects at one time Full availability to travel for business purposes world-wide
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.