Summary of Qualifications
• Extensive software development experience in various software technologies, as technical lead and project manager, specifically IT, real-time control systems, simulation systems, and mainframe software systems.
Aeronautical and Astronautical Experience
Lockheed Martin Space Systems - Nov 2012 to Apr 2013
• Requirements Analyst / Software Systems Architect: Performed requirements definition and architectural design for the GPS III Spacecraft software testing system. End product is a complete software simulation of the GPS III Spacecraft hardware test environment.
• Skills/Tools used: Perl, Lockheed Martin / Agile Virtual Rack (VR), L3 InControl, Telelogic DOORS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Lockheed Martin Space Systems - Feb 2011 to Nov 2012
• Software Test Lab Lead: Designed, assembled, and integrated the Orion Spacecraft Simulation software development and testing lab. This included the requirements definition, system and detailed design, hardware and software procurement, assembly, software installation, integration, testing, and certification of the Simulation Software testing lab.
• Orion Simulation Models Lead for both the Orion Spacecraft Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS) models and the Electrical Power System (EPS) models. Performed ECLSS and EPS software testing/verification activities to ensure the simulation software performed according to the ECLSS & EPS simulation requirements.
• Skills/Tools used: C/C++, Wind River Simics, VMware vSphere, MATLAB Simulink, OS/Comet, RealVNC, Rhapsody, IBM Rational Change & Synergy, NASA EDGE Graphics Display Tool, NASA Trick Simulation Environment
Lockheed Martin Space Systems - Feb 2009 to Feb 2011
• Spacecraft Simulation Systems Team Lead for two unmanned Spacecraft missions. Managed a group of twelve simulation software developers that resulted in the successful implementation and timely delivery of the two Spacecraft simulations used for Flight Software checkout, verification, and for Spacecraft operational training purposes.
• Skills/Tools used: C/C++, Telelogic DOORS, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project
Lockheed Martin Space Systems - Jul 2007 to Feb 2009
• Project Manager for the Orion Spacecraft Flight Software Testing Lab implementation and integration effort.
• Successfully lead a team of subcontractors to design, build, integrate, and certify the Flight Software test lab before the Flight Software verification need dates. This included the requirements definition, system and detailed design, hardware and software procurement, assembly, software installation, integration, testing, and certification of the Flight Software testing lab.
• Skills/Tools used: C/C++, Perl, NASA Trick Simulation Environment, Microsoft Visual Studio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Telelogic DOORS, NASA EDGE Graphics Display Tool
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Aug 2006 to Jul 2007
• System Integration Lead: Managed the activities associated with the development and delivery of the F-35 JSF Avionics Development Environment (JADE) simulation software.
• Collected software and cost analysis metrics and present the related status at organizational reviews.
• Implemented and supported the Risk Management effort for the JADE product.
• Analyzed and reviewed the JADE software requirements and performed feasibility analysis to develop software scheduling and cost analysis planning.
• Skills/Tools used: C/C++, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project
Corsair Engineering - Subcontracted to Lockheed Martin Space Systems - Oct 2005 to Jul 2006
• Requirements Analyst: Developed Risk Management implementation requirements for the NASA Orion Spacecraft Crew Exploration Vehicle (CEV) proposal.
• Skills/Tools used: Active Risk Management (ARM) Tool, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Black Ram Engineering - Subcontracted to Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Feb 2003 – Oct 2005
• Requirements Analyst: Performed requirements definition, analysis, decomposition, and verification work on the Vehicle Systems Requirements for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft Modeling & Simulation requirements.
• Integrated the JSF Power & Thermal Management System (PTMS) Model into the JSF Moving Platform 6-DOF simulation system.
• Skills/Tools used: C/C++, MATLAB Simulink, Perl, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
United Space Alliance - Lockheed Space Operations Company - 1982 – 1997
• Software Applications Technical Lead for key Space Shuttle Firing Room subsystems. Responsible for design, development, and test of mission critical real-time software for the NASA Space Shuttle fleet for both on-board and ground based systems that controlled Space Shuttle hardware subsystems. Developed proposal requirements for the upgrade/rewrite effort of the NASA Launch Processing System (LPS) Core Project.
• Managed the design and implementation effort of a Model Based Reasoning (MBR) system that monitored in real-time key mission critical hardware components of the NASA Space Shuttle vehicles.
• Lead LPS Software Applications Engineer: Participated in Shuttle Launch Countdown Operations.
• Skills/Tools used: Ground Operations Aerospace Language (GOAL), C/C++, NASA Launch Processing System, SL-GMS, Unix
Commercial Software Development Experience
Over six years of experience between 1997 and 2003 in the IT industry performing requirements analysis, design, development, test, and documentation of software applications in support of research, engineering and other technical endeavors.
• Project Manager - responsible for the development and release cycles of the Micro Focus EuroSmart product. This included requirements gathering, project scheduling and coordinating all development work of the software and associated documentation. Managed a department of 31 people.
• Performed design changes and graphical display enhancements to a 6-DOF Flight Simulation design and development system.
• Performed compiler internals work for mainframe legacy language parsers.
• Skills/Tools used: C/C++, CLIPS/R2, YACC/Lex, Microsoft Word, Project, Bihrle Applied Research D-Six Flight Simulation System, Micro Focus EuroSmart, Revolve
Specific Software / Computer Related Experience
• C/C++, Objective-C, C#, CLIPS/R2, Perl, Fortran, Bison/Flex, YACC/Lex, HTML, PL/I, XML
• Microsoft Windows (7, XP), Unix, Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), iOS, Scyld Beowulf, VMware vSphere
• Visual Studio, Xcode, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Project, Visio, Telelogic DOORS, L3 InControl, Active Risk Manager (ARM), Crystal Reports XI, RealVNC, NASA Trick Simulation Environment, Lockheed Martin / Agile Virtual Rack (VR), Rhapsody, IBM Rational Change & Synergy, Wind River Simics, MATLAB Simulink, OS/Comet, Prepar3D, Bihrle Applied Research D-Six Flight Simulation System, NASA EDGE Graphics Display Tool
• Various x86 based machines, Apple Macintosh, IBM 3084, SGI, Quantum3D, Penguin Computing HPC System, Dell PowerEdge 2950, HP ProLiant DL585
Speak fluent German.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.