June 2013 – Present
Internship in Spacecraft Thermal Control at E-USOC Madrid
• Design of the Thermal Control Subsystem of a QB50 nanosatellite (project led by the Von Karman Institute)
• Review of technical documentation from nanosatellite subsystems and payloads related to the Thermal Control Subsystem
• Provision of detailed thermal analysis, including construction of thermal models using ESATAN-TMS
• Generation of technical documentation relating to the design, analysis and testing of the Thermal Control Subsystem
• Creation and maintenance of a complete CAD model of the nanosatellite using CATIA V5 and Solid Edge
September 2005 -November 2012
MSc. in Aeronautical Engineering Madrid
• ETSI Aeronáuticos – Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
• Major: Space vehicles
• Average grade: 6.91/10
o Fluid mechanics
o Orbital mechanics
o Aerospace structures
o Composite materials
o Space vehicles and missiles
November 2011 –November 2012
Final year project Madrid
• Title: Nanosatellite demonstrator design, focusing on the Electrical Power Subsystem
• Abstract: Study, design, building and testing of the Electrical Power Subsystem of a fully operational nanosatellite prototype, carried out in collaboration with E-USOC staff. During this project, a valuable experience in systems engineering was earned, also getting used to teamwork and periodic meetings.
• Grade: 9.5/10
September 2013 – January 2014
German course from B1.3 to B1.4 Madrid
• Organization: Goethe-Institut
• Currently studying B1.4 level
• Duration: 72 hours
Design for Airframe Manufacture Madrid
• Organization: EADS – Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
• Study of aircraft life cycle, product performance, robust and cost effective design, design principles and effect of defects.
• Duration: 12 hours
February 2013 – March 2013
Aerospace structural analysis using FEM (Abaqus) Getafe
• Organization: CT Formación
• The entire course is dedicated towards the use of Abaqus for the aerospace industry, specifically structure calculations for skins, ribs and stringers.
• Duration: 100 hours
October 2012 – January 2013
German intensive course from A1.1 to B1.2 Madrid
• Organization: Goethe-Institut
• 4 hours-a-day course, focused on learning German as fast as possible.
• Duration: 216 hours
• Spanish Mother Tongue
• English Certificate in Advanced English (C1) –
University of Cambridge (July 2013)
• German Medium (B1)
• French Basic (A1-A2)
COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Graphic design Solid Edge, CATIA V5
• Finite element method Abaqus, Nastran/Patran
• Computational fluid dynamics Fluent, Gambit
• Thermal analysis ESATAN-TMS Workbench, ThermNV
• Mission modelling Satellite Tool Kit
• Programming languages Fortran, MATLAB, Visual Basic, Python
• Electronic design LTSpice, Eagle PCB
• Car driving license
• Aptitude for teamwork and project presentations
• Ability to learn and adapt
• Great problem solving skills
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.