Date and place of Birth November 1st, 1961 - Imperia, Italy
1. Diploma in Electronics – Isittuto Tecnico Galileo Ferraris, Imperia - Italy
2. Graduate in Information Sciences - Università degli Studi (Milan) - Italy Graduation Thesis “Project of a livel 2 ISO-OSI chip for ISDN telecom”. Thesis was developed at STMicroelectronics laboratories at Agrate (Milan).
• Design of embedded compilers and interpreters.
• Design of embedded operative systems.
o Targeted for 16bit processors
o CE.NET 5.0
• Design of hardware boards with these processors: - NEC V25 - 6502 - Z80 / Z8 - Transputer IMST225, IMST425 & IMST800 - Motorola 68HC11, 6809 - STMicroelectronics ST6210/20 & ST7 - Hitachi 300H TINY and H8S - STMicroelectronics STM8 - CortexM3/CortexM4 (STM32F/STM32L)
USED LANGUAGES AND PROGRAMS
• Visual Basic
• Assembler for listed processors and controllers.
• Orcad Capture/Layout
1986 – 1993 I worked for SGS Thomson where I also developed my graduation thesis in the field of telecommunications (ISDN). Later on I worked for DSP in Agrate Brianza where I was particularly involved in the design of hardware for telephone systems and firmware production. I also gained experience in process control and pertinent communication systems with Kent-Tieghi (ABB Group) in Lenno, Como, Italy and with FIAR in Milan.
1993 to 2000 • I have been a consultant for the Padua Astronomical Observatory for the last six years where I have developed hardware and software(firmware) to control optical mirrors geometry for the TELESCOPIO NAZIONALE GALILEO (ITALIAN GALILEO TELESCOPE).
• For the same telescope i’ve developed electronic controls for a “low resolution spectograph” control system.
• My work for the astronomical observatory regarding the optic control systems (mirrors M1, M2 and M3) on the GALILEO TELESCOPE, using a network of 90 IMST225 Transputers, received the ST Microelectronics award for the best project in the yearly WTC (World Transputer Congress) held at Cernobbio, Como, Italy from 3rd to 5th September 1994.
• I have worked for MACDIT in Lecco as part of the design team for the XMM telescope project to observe gamma rays in the X frequency. I designed a computer-controlled driver to make gold covered plates, using electroforming , on the telescope’s shell mirror.
• I have designed a test firmware which has been used on a T805 transputer network for radar real time control systems for military aircraft. This firmware was completely written in ‘C’ language (ref. INMOS D7214C). It simulates all the interfaces that exist between the control room and the radar aerial (FIAR customer).
• For Kent-Tieghi (ABB Group) I have gained experiences in electronic for process control and pertinent communication systems.
• For D.S.P. in Agrate (Milan) i’ ve written firmware for telephone systems.
• Starting in 1998 till 2005 i was in the official list of consultants for ST Microelectronics.
• Microsoft Embedded BLACK BELT certification (XPe and CE.NET) for year 2004.
2000 to date Now I’m Field Application Engineer for an electronic components worldwide distributor involved in activities for 8 and 32 bit processors by STMicroelectronics.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.