1. Nationality & Date of Birth British; DOB: 14/11/1990
2. Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
3. Expected Salary & Availability: negotiable; One month notice before employment
October 2012 - onwards
Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd
Trainee Satellite Control Engineer
Responsibilities & authorities:
· Perform Satellite health status, payload performance monitoring, trending.
· Perform satellite health analyses.
· Perform Satellite routine TCR procedures, station-keeping maneuvers, eclipse operations
· Perform solar radiation preventive measures
· Learn & understand satellite fleet’s operation procedures.
· Perform orbit determination, generate satellite ephemeris predications and Center of Box.
· Respond to satellite anomaly, regular exercise of fire drill of satellite anomaly on DSS.
· Update Satellite operating procedures & checklists.
· Maintain SCF equipment & software healthiness & readiness.
· Develop software procedures to automate satellite & ground operations.
· Maintain Stanley SCF fit for operational and backup purposes.
· Resolve with other satellite operators for interference detection, drift avoidances, IOT and other neighbor satellite operations.
· Generate regular satellite operations health report.
· Support TOSS and IOT services.
· Support activities at AsiaSat Field Office.
· Report all anomalous incidents to SCC manager or SCC Supervisors in a timely manner.
2009 - 2012
University of Surrey,
BEng (Hons) Electronics with Satellite Engineering (accredited by IET)
Maths, Circuit Analysis, Electronic Engineering Science, C Programming, MATLAB, Computer Systems and Networks, Signals and Communications, Analogue Electronics, Digital Logic, Engineering Design and Professional Studies, Acoustics, Signal Processing.
Engineering Maths, Electronic & Photonic Devices, Circuits & Systems, Digital Engineering, Electromagnetics & Devices, Space Mission Design, Communications, Engineering Design & Professional Studies.
Dynamics and Control of Spacecraft, Silicon Device Technology, Introduction to Nanotechnology, Spacecraft Bus Subsystems, Space Missions, Optoelectronics, First Level 3 Project (Simulation of Advanced Semiconductor)
2007 - 2009
Notre Dame Catholic Sixth Form College,
A Levels (’09)
Maths (A), Chinese (A), Chemistry (B), Physics (D)
2002 - 2007
9, including Maths (A*), Science (AA), Art (A), English (B), French (B)
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
· I enjoy numeric puzzles and attained one Bronze award in the UK Mathematical Challenge 2009.
· I enjoy playing music for many years achieving Grade 6 in piano and Grade 5 in flute.
· Elected Vice President of Chinese Scholars & Students Association (CSSA) Hong Kong Society in 2010 – 2011, Head of Advertisement in Chinese Scholars & Students Association (CSSA) in 2011 – 2012, which involved maintaining the society’s running and development. Dealt with all correspondence, meeting arrangements and organising social events.
· Basic operation of programming with C, Matlab, Silvaco Atlas, Ares
· Proficient in MS Office
· Adobe Photoshop CS5
PROFESSIONAL AFFILATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
· MIET (Membership No. 1100155915) since 2009
Additional Information available on request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.