A proven leader and technical professional with diverse experiences in Project Management/Field Operations in the Oil and Gas sector as well as Research and Development. Broad experiences in Management (5 years), Engineering (5 years), and the Military (3 years). Current Secret level security clearance.
Field Engineer - CalFrac Well Services
August 2011 – Present
· Provided technical and engineering services in the field, tracked fracture jobs in progress, and prepared technical reports and documentation. Experience includes over 350 slickwater and gel hydraulic fracture jobs on 30 wells in the Marcellus and Utica plays.
· Provided QC, water analysis, gel/chemical compatibility testing
· Prepared MWell/MView files with use of Meyers 2012
· Trained in the use and QC of all Calfrac fluid systems in the lab and field.
· Completed 9 month training program on Calfrac service equipment including fuel, sand coordination/quality control, pumps, chemicals, blenders and datavan.
· Gave technical presentations to senior Calfrac personnel on equipment and new technologies for hydraulic fracture operations.
2nd Lieutenant, Infantry - Army National Guard
Project Engineer – Winchester Dynamic Systems
November 2006-August 2011
Security Supervisor – Hospital Shared Services
December 2008-August 2011
Imperial College London, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Science (Honors), Materials Science & Engineering
· Final study on micrometeorite impacts on solar cells from the Hubble Space Telescope, using SIMS, SEM and imaging software to analyse deposits and theorize the possible origin of the micrometeorites, maintaining a sterile lab environment to avoid specimen contamination.
· GPA: 3.19/4.0
Purdue University, Indiana
June – August 2005
ImperialCollege London, United Kingdom
August – September 2004
San Diego State University, California
Visiting Research Scholar
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.