Lockheed Martin Space Systems Newtown, PA 2/2009 – Present
Direct Employ 2/2011 – Present
Contracted via IS LLC 2/2009 – 2/2011
Sys Integration/Test Eng Staff
Lead Bus Test Engineer. During the test planning phase I am responsible for reviewing test requirement documents and drawings, creating the bus test procedures for System Module testing ensuring requirement verification and working with test software engineers to ensure timely delivery of the bus test scripts. During the start up phase responsible for directing the setup and check out of the spacecraft check out station. This includes reporting, documenting, trouble shooting, and resolving test equipment issues. During the Initial Test phase responsible for all aspects of Bus testing. This includes the planning, execution, data collection; problem and status reporting of flight hardware bench checks, flight harness verification and initial box turn on. During the Performance test phase responsible for directing the execution of automated testing.
GuideWorks (Comcast), Radnor PA 9/2008 – 2/2009
Staff Software Quality Engineer
Responsible for quality assurance for three of these features: Parental control, Multi favorites and Message Center.
Ingrid Home Security, Berwyn PA 4/2005 – 7/2008
System Test Engineer
Responsible for developing a System test program for this start up home security company. Worked in a small team, fast paced environment with software and hardware engineers throughout the product development life cycle. Participated in requirement reviews and product design reviews providing input from a test perspective. Wrote test plans and provided traceability back to the requirement specifications. Performed manual and automated system test. Wrote Perl scripts for executing the automated test against the 345M Hz(sensors) and 2.4GHz(Controllers) wireless home security hardware and software. Responsible for load testing the RF sensor receivers for performance, reliability and stability. Provided first level of support to the customer service team from product development team.
TruePosition, King of Prussia PA 11/2000 – 4/2005
Location Accuracy Test Engineering Manager
Responsible for validating system performance, functionality and accuracy as related to generating locations. Put together a highly specialized team of system test engineers. Team functions include RF hardware integration and test, protocol location testing, and field-testing. Support interoperability testing as subject matter expert with major customer. Entry point to product development for technical issues unresolved via the customer support tiers.
Senior Test Engineer
Responsible for testing a mobile telecommunication location processing system. Directly involved in all aspects of system test including system requirements review, requirement tracking, writing test plans, writing test scripts, executing test, and post process test data.
· Tested software/hardware on a subsystem level. Software test included verification of the location algorithms, interface messaging, error checking, system functionality and performance. Hardware test included frequency range of the 800 Mhz-cell bands and 1900Mhz PCS band, performance under varied RF environments.
· T1 test includes a modified HDLC over fractional and hyper channel with various combinations of data rate, encoding and framing. Agilent Advisor used for the T1 testing.
· SNMP test includes MIB walk to ensure proper configuration of all OIDs. Test scripts written VB Script executing SNMP commands. SNMP also used to control/manage a DXC for the purpose of DS0 traffic control and test.
· Software test tools include MS Visual Studio, Visual Basic Script, Visual Basic Application, Win Edit, XML Spy, Advent Net MIB Browser, ProComm Plus, GATE(General Application Test Environment) – Proprietary script execution tool
· Hardware Test equipment includes RF signal generators for 800Mhz cellular range, Spectrum analyzers, RF Delay and multipath simulator (TAZ),T1 Analyzers
· Other tools include DOORS (requirement tracking), PVCS (version control), and Clear Quest (problem reporting)
Lockheed Martin, Global Telecommunications, Trooper PA 06/2000-11/2000
Systems Engineer – Telecom Network
Responsible for system level demonstration of a global ATM satellite based telecommunications network. Test director for two early interface demonstrations.
Lockheed Martin, Valley Forge PA (Formally GE, Martin Marietta) 08/1986-03/2000
Earth Observing System -AM 1 Program,
System Test Controller
Responsible for performing systems level testing on high reliability satellite hardware throughout integration and test phase.
· Supported environmental instrumentation and testing. Including the use of electrical test equipment such as oscilloscopes, oscilloscope current meters, network analyzers, 1553 network analyzers, 1553 cable testers, spectrum analyzers, RF power meters, RF generators, time domain reflectometers, bit syncs, bit error rate detectors and frame syncs.
· Senior technician directing test operations to ensure timely completion of scheduled events.
· Launch campaign activities included spacecraft shipment to Vandenberg Airforce Base California, setup and verified ground test equipment including workstations and network configuration, comprehensive system testing, and launch vehicle integration. Ground system validation of communication links between launch controls and launch tower including T1 and single mode fiber connections for the processing of spacecraft telemetry.
· Acted as field representative at NEC Japan for test equipment calibration and system interface testing.
Martin Marietta - Lockheed Martin, East Windsor NJ.
Global Geospace Science Program WIND and POLAR, System Test Conductor
Performed as senior technician on the integration and test team. Electrical duties included subsystem testing at component level and system level testing involving several science instrument teams. Mechanical duties included supporting design, fabrication and test of all flight harnessing and wiring activities. Launch site (Kennedy Space Center and Vandenberg Air force Base) activities included: ground station delivery, setup and verification, satellite delivery and comprehensive testing, satellite fueling, launch vehicle integration, and performing satellite control conductor for launch.
Course Description: Networking Essentials, Administering MS Windows NT, Supporting MS Windows NT 4.0 Core Technologies, Supporting MS Windows NT 4.0 Enterprise Technologies, Internetworking TCP/IP on MS Windows NT 4.0, Creating and Managing a Web Server Using MS Internet Information Server 4.0
PennState Great Valley, Great Valley, PA
Course: C Programming I
Pennco Technical Institute, BristolPA.
Associates Degreein Electronic Engineering 1983-1985
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.