Date of birth: 1975, May 02.
Place of birth: Berdyansk city, Ukraine.
Doctor of Science in Information Technologies,
Odessa National Technical University,
Odessa, Ukraine, 2012.
Ph. D. in Physics and Teaching Physics,
National Pedagogical University,
Kiev, Ukraine, 2002.
M. Sc. in Physics and Informatics,
Berdyansk State Pedagogical University (BSPU),
Berdyansk, Ukraine, 1997.
Professional Experience and Positions
1. Head of Department of Informatics and Software Engineering at Berdyansk State Pedagogical University, Ukraine, from 2004 till now.
2. Manager of the site of Belgium SoftwareResearch and Development InstituteOpenLicenseSociety in Berdyansk, Ukraine, from 2005 till 2011.
3. Vice-director of Institute of Nanotechnologies and Systems Engineering at BSPU, Ukraine, from 2007 till 2010.
4. Academic Secretary of the scientific council of BSPU, Ukraine, from 2003 till 2007.
5. Head of the Subject Commission on Computer Systems and Networks of BSPU, Ukraine, from 2003 till 2004.
6. Senior lector, docent at Computer Technology Department of BSPU, Ukraine, from 1999 till 2004.
English (full professional proficiency), Russian (native or bilingual proficiency), Ukrainian (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Participation in the scientific research and industrial projects
1. Development of XFEL Visual Modelling Environment in cooperation with XFEL WP-72, from 2013.
2. Development of Information Technology and Software for Domain Specific Mathematical Modelling in cooperation with Odessa Technical University, Ukraine, from 2007 till 2012.
3. Development of Visual Environment for Metamaterials Modelling in the projects “Metamateriales nanoestructurados” supported by Red de Nanociencia y Nanotecnologia del CONACYT (2010-11) and “Fenomenos electromagneticos en sistemas micro- y nanoestructurados con componentes metalicos normales y superconductores”, supported by PROMEP, SEP (IDCA 8988, Clave BUAP-CA-250, 2011-12) together with Instituto de Física, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Mexico.
4. Development of Open Communication Real Time Operation System, the toolset for development of distributed parallel real time applications, formal verification of software systems, web-based tools for specification of requirements in the Berdyansk site of OpenLicenseSociety (Belgium), from 2004 till 2011.
5. Development of toolsfor verification and validation of products in the frame of EVOLVE (Evolutionary Validation, Verification and Certification) EUREKA-ITEA2 project (2008-2011), as subcontractor of OpenLicenseSociety. Development of environment for systems certification accordingly to the safety integrity levels in the frame of Flanders’ DRIVE ASIL project (2009-2011), as subcontractor of Altreonic (Belgium).
6. Researches in computer tomography (development of algorithms and software for customs control; reconstruction of 3D objects by series of 2D slices for the medical diagnostics) in cooperation with Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy, Kharkov, from 2002 till 2010 (in the frame of the project “New effective methods of solving tasks of computer tomography”, the registration number 042/0718).
7. Development of the logic for optical computers and Vector Logic Visual 2D and 3D Environments with support of USA Civilian Research and Development Foundation (Award #UK-T1-6031-BE-05-01, 2005), in cooperation with Fisk University (Tennessee, USA) and Idaho State University (Idaho, USA), 2005.
8. Scientific research at University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland, devoted to development of Visual Language for Physical Modelling, 2004 (in the frame of cooperation agreement with BSPU №77-05/06 from 23.11.04).
Programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python), software engineering, software project management, research, physical modelling and simulation.
107 scientific papers and patents; 3 monographs (Information technology of domain specific mathematical modelling, BSPU, 2013; Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS, Springer, 2011; Content Management Systems, BSPU, 2007); 6 workbooks for students.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.