06/02/1991 (25 years old)
Generalist Engineer Specialized in Materials, Structures. English: Fluent
Double Degree: Mines Albi and Cranfield University
Aug 2015 - Jul 2016
Structure maintenance program engineer, customer support
- Develop, revise and optimise structure maintenance programs for A350 and A380.
- Present the maintenance program to airlines and aviation authorities during Working Groups.
- Project management, communication with the design office, airlines and subcontractors.
Feb 2015- Jun 2015
Structure repair engineer, customer support
- Answer to daily requests of reparation from airlines.
- Provide quality support to the customer, written and oral communication in English.
- Technical knowledge in design, aircraft structures, metallic and composite materials, reparation.
Feb 2014- Nov 2014
SEGULA Technologies, Toulouse
Structural calculation engineer, aeronautics.
- Certification calculation of A350-900 MLGB (NASTRAN SOL 101, 103, 105, 106, ISAMI).
- Post-processing (PATRAN, HYPERVIEW, VBA) and report writing.
- Direct link with the customer, management of 2 engineers.
Mar 2013- Aug 2013
Thales Alenia Space, Toulouse
Structural calculation engineer, space industry.
- Shock calculation with contact on electronic equipment. Non-linear analysis (implicit, explicit).
- Software comparison (ABAQUS, NASTRAN SOL 400).
- Use of shock test data and facilities.
2010-2013 Projects - Mines Albi & Cranfield University
- Various mechanical projects (design, finite elements calculation)
- Group Design Project (15 students, 6 months). Design of a space mission.
Member of mechanical subgroup, in charge of the configuration of satellites.
- Individual Research Project (5 months) proposed and followed by SSTL (UK).
Design of a mission to transfer a satellite to the Moon (trajectory, propulsion system).
2010-2013 Mines Albi, Generalist Engineering School
Specialized in materials and structural calculation for aeronautics and space industry.
Strength of materials, FEM, composites, fracture mechanics, design and development.
2011-2012 Cranfield University (UK). Astronautics and Space Engineering MSc
Spacecraft system engineering, propulsion, communication, astrodynamics, space environment.
2008-2010 Classes Préparatoires, MPSI-MP, lycée Gay-Lussac, Limoges
Undergraduates studies in physics and mathematics.
English: fluent (IELTS, one academic year in UK, international work environment).
CATIA V5, NASTRAN/PATRAN, ABAQUS, NX, HYPERMESH, HYPERVIEW, EXCEL (VBA), ISAMI, MATLAB, MAPLE, STK (Astrodynamics).
Sports: Rugby (6 years in club, 4 years in university and company), Touch Rugby.
Jeu de balle au Tambourin: ball game, 15 years in club.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.