To obtain an engineering position in R&D, modeling, command, controls or test in high-technology domains such as aeronautics, robotics or medical where I can use my analytical, detail-oriented and interpersonal skills. All the while engaging in new challenges and learning experiences.
Franche-Comté University (UFC), Besançon
Master II degree in Mechatronics research
Science and Technology Department
Engineering School of Mechanics and Micro technology (ENSMM), Besançon
Mechanical Engineer Degree, Specialization in mechatronics
High School Michel Montaigne, Bordeaux
Preparatory School for High Engineering School, section Math-Physics (MP)
High School Notre Dame, Fontenay-le-Comte
Science Graduate, with honors
System Engineer: Safran Engineering Services
Several missions in different companies
Sagem: System Engineering
Modeling and Regulation of flaps actuators
- Creation of a flaps actuators Simulink model
- Development of feedback loops in the model and diagnostics
- Realization and analysis of tests with Matlab/Simulink
Modeling of a thrust reverser system
- Creation of a thrust reverser Simulink model
- Verification and validation of the model on Matlab
Renault: Model Validation
Development and Validation of a Nox-Trap Model
- Simulation and comparisons with real results
- Verification and validation of the Simulink model
- Validation of the Implementation in the global depollution model
PSA: Control/Command Engineering
Conception of the vacuum management strategy
- Conception of a strategy to manage the vacuum system used for braking on Matlab/Simulink
- Adaptation for gasoline and Hybrid vehicles; Valuation for electrical ones
- Creation, realization and analysis of tests and simulations on computer and on prototypes
- Follow up of the implementation and evolutions of the strategy
- Team leading to research new diagnosis
Master II Internship
FEMTO-ST in the department AS2M (Automatic) in Besançon
“Creation of methods to control a pneumatic micro system”
In partnership with CNRS
- Creation of methods to control a pneumatic micro system thanks to Matlab/Simulink and a microcontroller
- Creation of several strategies
- Setting up the system (choice of the components, creation of the test procedures…)
- Comparison of the laws with different criteria
- Utilization of Designs of Experience (DOE): definition and realization of the tests, analysis of the results
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida
“Observations of fluid behavior in microgravity”
In partnership with NASA
- Setting up the tests conditions: definition of the components, the lightening, test procedures…
- Image processing with Matlab to detect the liquid and observe its motion
Analysis by comparison with simulations
2nd year internship
Production service of a SKF factory at Fontenay-le-Comte
“Establishment of a statistical Observation of production lines: working sample method”
- Programming a generic file in Visual Basic to organize observations, collect and analyze
- Observation on a test line
- Implementation on other lines
Many different jobs: agricultural labor, factory work, handling, masonry…
6 Months spent in the USA
- Spanish: Academic level
- German:Academic level
- Matlab:Advanced level
Familiar with Simulink
Knowledge in Stateflow and image processing
- Main software:Word, Excel, PowerPoint, INCA, Doors, Mathematica, Design-Expert, Catia
- Programming:Matlab Language, VBA, C, Latex
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
Participation to the 4L trophy 2008, humanitarian raid to help children to be schooled in Morocco.
Football in club and clarinet during 10 years.
References available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.