Objective: Obtain long term employment in the telecommunications field
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immediate availability
- Holds a Top Secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI
- 15 years of effective supervisory experience
- Over 17 years of satellite communications experience
- Over 10 years of satellite payload and network control experience
- Five years of instruction experience in communications network control
- Experienced in the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
- 20+ years of military service
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software
- Associate’s Degree in Applied Sciences: Satellite Communications
Unit Security Manager / COMSEC Custodian / Platoon Sergeant - US Army – Sep 2008 to Apr 2013
- Developed and implemented new security procedures, supervised the installation of an access control and site surveillance system for a newly constructed $15 million restricted access government satellite communications control facility
- Procure and account for communications security material
- Manage the security clearances for over 60 personnel
- Experienced in transportation and shipping of classified material
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising over 75 visitors per year
Senior Instructor / Writer – US Army – Aug 2004 to Sep 2008
- Developed and conducted advanced technical certification training for 120 military and foreign national students annually with a 95 percent graduation rate and excellent instructor evaluations
- Managed the administrative needs of over 60 students in a pilot program to reduce the needs for the number of supervisory personnel
- Conducted curriculum based training covering a broad spectrum of course material with a diverse student population
- Managed substance abuse testing and rehabilitation program for over 400 personnel
Mobile Satellite Communications Section Manager – US Army Aug 2003 to Aug 2004
- Managed and trained organization with 30 personnel with 5 mobile satellite communications terminals and two radio frequency retransmitting systems
- Drafted and employed satellite communications network plans and equipment configurations supporting data, voice and video teleconference circuits
- Coordinated with numerous external agencies in support of the operational mission to facilitate organizational needs
- Supported high demand, reliable mobile satellite communications capabilities for the northern region of South Korea through eight large scale operational exercises
Shift Supervisor – US Army – Sep 1997 to Sep 2003
- Trained and supervised a shift of ten personnel charged with maintaining and coordinating two $500 million satellite communications networks
- Operated and maintained a strategic satellite communications terminal supporting stationary and mobile circuits
- Developed, implemented and enforced procedures for the operations of managing mobile terminals
Education and Training:
- Associate’s Degree in Applied Sciences: Satellite Communications – Central Texas College
- Satellite Network Coordinator’s Course (ASI-1C) – Fort Gordon, GA
- Satellite Operator/Maintainer Course (MOS 25S) – Fort Gordon, GA
- Satellite Communications Payload Controller Course – Fort Meade, MD
- Total Army Instructors Course – Fort Gordon, GA
- Unit Security Manager Course – Fort McCoy, WI
- Army Drug Abuse Program Course – Fort Gordon, GA
- Three tiers of Army leadership training – Fort Gordon, GA
- Enrolled with UMUC for Bachelor Degree – Hagerstown, MD
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.