Seeking utilization of my unique leadership skills, technical abilities, and achievements to create cost effective and precise solutions.
May 2010– Present “Baker Hughes Advanced Reservoir Performance, Celle, Germany, and Houston, TX.
Reliability Engineering Lab Functional Manager
Responsible for BHI Reliability Engineering Lab test instrumentation equipment budgets, designs, procurement, and construction of capital projects. Insure accurate cost budgeting, estimating, forecasting and reporting of assigned projects. Insured designs were in accordance with applicable procedures, specifications, requirements and standards.
Setup reliability labs in Celle, Houston, Claremore and, Germany. Interfaced with R&D, PDG, and Manufacturing engineers. Designed (ATE) Test Instrumentation for testing new MWD product PCBA and tools. Reliability Test Plans. System Integration and Develop Software for NEW Multipurpose PXI test stations, Vibration Tables and HALT and HASS Chambers. Setup and lead a WEB FRACAS process to report and help support DMAIC process for PDG, Reliability Field and Manufacturing failures. Manage ten test engineers and three technicians in USA and Europe.
Setup and lead the LabVIEW corporate training and certification of all test and product development engineers.
Developed, released and LabVIEW coding standard and source code control documents.
Implemented training in USA and Europe.
BHI training in MWD tools, PCBA’s and drill site operations.
Software: NI LV2011- 2012.
Hardware: NI PXI HW, BHI MWD, LWD, and Wire line tools, Magnetometers, Gamma Detectors, and PCBA’s,
March 2008– May 2010 “Lockheed Martin / NASA Johnson Space Center Houston, TX.
Lead Systems Integration / Test Engineer Senior Staff.
Orion Space Program – Research and Design Development Support for the ORION CEV, and SM (Crew Exploration Vehicle and Service Module) Electrical Power Systems Testbed TEAM.
Developed standard and working design requirements for the LAB and Spacecraft Power System Testbed Health and Status and subsystems such as Data Acquisition Systems (High Speed and Low Speed DAQ measurement systems, Loads, Solar Arrays, Batteries, PDU’s etc…), HVAC, Environmental systems, and Simulators. Experience using NASA test processes and procedures. Managed capital budget, and procurement of hardware and software for the Testbed.
Prepared and participated in Design Reviews with NASA and other Lockheed Teams through Power Point Presentations, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
NI CompactDAQ, PXI, LXI, Compact Field point and Compact RIO hardware experience.
Utilized LabVIEW 8.6, NI Teststand, Microsoft and Oricle SQL, C#, and Diadem.
Developed custom software communication interfaces for Ethernet TCP, UDP, RS485 Modbus, GPIB, and RS232 applications which included custom UDP communication software interfaces or TRANSLATORS.
Lead Lockheed software team in developing software architectural diagrams and code for Systems Hardware Integration using both object oriented use case diagrams, and sequence diagrams. Distributed groups of sequence diagrams to various team members for developing LabVIEW (8.6) and Test Stand code. Monitored and tracked team performance and provided support where needed.
Nov. 2004 – March 2008 Lockheed Martin Kennedy Space Center Cape Canaveral, FL. Staff Sr. Software Engineer / Advanced Systems.
Developed Missile Self Destruct system and software using LabVIEW 8.1 Professional Development System. This software was used by Navy Submariners in testing the missile and subsystems onboard the trident submarine while at sea doing trial Lauches. This required to strict adherence to schedule milestones.
Provided Hardware Engineering Design Support (Self Destruct Systems) for the Trident D5 nuclear missile program and THAAD (Theatre High Altitude Area Defense) interceptor missile program Propellent Loading System design and installation.
Tasks include interfacing directly with the engineering technical community (Navy, subcontractors and Lockheed) in providing software and Hardware engineering evaluation and development support.
Performed analysis of multiple software configurations and builds by writing and using Software Verification Test procedures. Software Skills: LabVIEW (all Versions up to 8.6), C++, AB PLC - S/W integration and interfacing experience. Designed all Levels of Ethernet and I/O software protocols.
Experience in Software V&V with Missile Integration test, advanced software architecture and hardware network communications.
Air Defense industry and experience. Software Document Control and Configuration Management. Rational Clear Quest and Clear Case. Hardware: NI DAQ_RT, PXI, Compact Field Point, Geo-test, and Allen Bradley,
2003-Nov 2004 “Gulf Stream Aerospace”
Instrumentation Test Engineer
Sr. test engineer for the ground-based hydraulic test facility: “Iron Bird.”
The facility (Experimental Lab) directly supports all production Gulf Stream aircraft and R&D. Perform required tests on all aircraft systems to measure compliance with established company and FAA standards. Compile test results and write comprehensive report identifying which systems meet standards. Maintain library of archived reports. Schedule and conduct annual and pre-flight calibration of test facility’s test equipment. Test Hardware and software experience includes Pacific Instruments Real Time DAQ and PID control, Visual Basic, LabVIEW, DIADEM, DPLOT and C++.
1997 - 2003 “Parker Aerospace “
Sr. Test Engineer
Responsibilities include new test equipment, fixture design, test stand development, qualification, verification and design of ATE military missile controller test equipment, and aircraft servo valve test for manufacturing ,and product development. Creation of test procedures from product design specifications and requirements.
Setup a Pareto web server Pareto analysis for manufacturing failures.
Create Software and hardware document control drawings and procedures. Work directly with missile and servo valve design engineers in all aspects of engineering including development ,troubleshooting, identifying cause, failure analysis test (HALT, HASS, ESS, IB) and repeat testing.
Successfully developed, directed, and implemented projects using LabVIEW software versions 3.1 to 6.1. Extensive test equipment/hardware experience in designing, developing and integrating software with hardware (NI DAQ AI / AO High Speed / Real Time, RS232, RS485, USB, VXI, VME, GPIB, hydraulics and DIO) for the following missile controller / actuator and servo valve projects:
* Javelin missile Digital Controller Test Stand.
* Freq. Response / Actuator Test stand for Tactical Tomahawk cruise missile controller and actuators.
* Frequency Response for Direct Drive Motor used on F16 aircraft.
* JASSM missile Actuator / controller test stand including frequency response.
* Boeing 777 Autobrake and Steering Servo Valve test stand including frequency response.
* Orbital Science Pegasus Missile Actuator / Controller Test Stand.
* LM F16 Servo Valve Test Stand Electronic / Hydraulic Test Console.
* Servo Valve Torque Motor test stand.
* Boeing 777 Main Gear Steering Electronic Controller with ARINC 629, 1553 communications bus systems.
* General purpose DAQ Servo Valve Electronic Console.
* Tactical Tomahawk controller and actuator test consoles.
* Small Diameter Bomb (F22) IB and flight test, and embedded software development / emulation 87C196 processor.
· Professional software experience (writing code) includes LabVIEW 7.1, Visual Basic 6P, QBASIC, Pascal, PLC Ladder logic and C++, Task Compilers, TI Code Composer. VISIO, Electronic Workbench PE., AutoCAD 2000, and most Microsoft application programs.
* Professional hardware experience includes National Instruments DAQ, Allen Bradley PLC, Aerospace Military, Commercial and Industrial Hydraulic Servo Valves, Hydraulic Servo Valve test systems, and Missile Control Guidance systems for Military, NASA and Commercial applications.
1987-1997 “Mitsubishi Electronics”
Sr. RF Test Engineer / Team Leader
Supervised 8 test engineers and 6 technicians in automated cellular phone testing for Digital CDMA, GSM & TDMA and Analog phones.
* Design Test Fixtures , Test Equipment, Integrated hardware and software (QBASIC, LabVIEW, C++) via Serial & GPIB for the following types of ATE:
800 MHz, 900MHZ, and 1.2 GHZ Cellular phone receiver and transmitter adjustment test utilizing LabVIEW software and GPIB communication with HP Audio Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Level Meters, and Signal Generators.
HP8920 / 21 cell phone / CTIA test.
· Have experience with RF Hi & Low power amplifiers used with Cellular Phone Testing such as adjusting/checking RF power levels using HP Power Level Meters, Impedance Analyzers, and spectrum analyzer analysis for spurious noise, etc....
· Have experience testing RF FET switching transistors, bipolar transistors and RF MOS Hybrid Power modules used in cell phone technology (800MHZ, GSM 900MHZ &1.2 GHZ).
* Have experience testing and troubleshooting high voltage circuits in Mitsubishi Televisions.
· Worked directly with UL, CSA and CTIA regulatory committees in acquiring certifications for new products.
· Managed major OEM projects resulting in multi-million dollar contracts.
Established test processes, plans, schedules, and goals that resulted in on-time deliveries.
Component Test Engineer
Automated component testing of Electromechanical and electronic components and performed failure analysis.
1985 Malcolm Baldrige Business Engineering and Process Redesign
1978-1982 DeVry BSEET
1980-84 US Air National Guard
1976-80 US Air force
Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
United Way American Cancer Society Boys Club
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.