An experienced high technology B-to-B marketing communications professional with demonstrated success in:
- Building international brands and integrated marketing
- Acquiring new business via direct outreach, relationship and partner marketing
- Creating successful, benefits-based messaging platforms integrated across all advertising, trade shows/customer events, sales collateral and training materials, web site design, content, social media and search engine optimization
- Developing strategic plans and annual budgets to support those plans
- Researching and analyzing competitor marketing
- Implementing Customer Loyalty programs
Longbottom Communications 2009-present
Provide a full range of branding and marketing communications services for US and international companies, as follows:
Telesat (previously Loral Skynet) 2004-2009
Director, Marketing Communications
Led Canadian-based company’s marketing communications, including: global branding and messaging; integrated strategic plans and budget development; advertising; sales tool development; international trade shows and events program; production of print and on-line collateral; web-site development; and webinar production.
Longbottom Communications 2001-2004
Generated full range of integrated marketing communications tools/activities, media outreach and market studies for US and internationally-based customers.
Verestar Inc., Fairfax, VA 1999-2001
Director of Marketing
Created, staffed and budgeted company’s first marketing department. Led the company’s communications, press and analyst outreach.
Two degrees: BA, French Literature; BA Art History
University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
University of Grenoble, Grenoble, France
George Washington University, Washington, DC, Candidate for MS
Volunteer work with the following programs:
- Wounded Warriors Program
- Montgomery County SPCA Foster Program
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.