27 years old
L - permit
(Valid until 30.06.2013)
June 2012 – May 2013 Almatech, Switzerland – Mechanical engineer
· Worked as a product assurance engineer for various space optical instruments.
· Prepared cleanliness and contamination budget and control plan for space optical instruments to meet the product quality assurance requirements.
· Prepared dimensional control report of critical space hardware.
· Raised and followed up with non-conformity issue with manufacturing subcontractors.
· Prepared DML, DPL and the DMPL for space hardware.
· Performed a detailed design and drafting in CATIA V5 of a transportation container capable to transport a space optical instrument at cleanliness level of ISO 5.
· Performed a post-test result analysis from vibration and shock tests of space hardware.
· Played a pivotal role within a team in developing a dedicated tracking tool as part of inventory tracking at Almatech
Oct – Dec 2009 Space center, EPFL, Switzerland - Internship
· Performed feasibility study of a colloid thruster for various space mission applications.
· Worked as part of a team within the Micro-Thrust consortium.
· Researched about MEMS colloid thruster technology and its recent developments – a new field of study – under own initiative within less than 20% of the project timeframe.
· Performed a feasibility study of a proposed MEMS colloid thruster design by superimposing the capabilities provided by the preliminary design of MEMS electric propulsion system with expectations drawn out of requirement analysis using Excel.
· Consulted experts in the field for clarification on certain terminologies and technical specifications.
· Proposed and evaluated an additional field for study of using the proposed MEMS thruster design for interplanetary missions.
· Worked as part of a team of five stakeholders from the Micro-Thrust consortium – made correspondence with them through video-conferencing.
2008 – 2011 Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
MSc. Aerospace engineering – average grade 8/10
· Specialization: Space systems engineering
· Modules dealt with systems engineering, structural and thermal aspects of a satellite design – working knowledge on interferometers, radiometers and spectrometers from the space instrumentation course.
· Group assignment title: “Design of a mechanical support structure for MPS instrument for Delfi-next mission” – verified structural stability under launch loads using FEA.
· Team leader of a student team responsible for conceptual designing of payload for Orbiting Low Frequency Antennas for Radio Astronomy (OLFAR) mission to support astronomical observations below 30 MHz from space as part of Phase 0/A studies.
· Thesis title: “Design of a silicon-based MEMS micro-rocket for propelling small satellites in space”.
2004 – 2008 Cochin University of Science And Technology, India
B.Tech. Mechanical engineering – aggregate percentage 80%
· Relevant modules included engineering mechanics, dynamics and mechanics of machinery, advanced mechanics of solids and thermal engineering.
· Thesis title: “Design of a 2-cylinder boxer engine and its performance enhancement using hydrogen tap”.
· Placed in top 5 at the university level.
2002 – 2004 Vidyodaya School, Cochin, India
· All India Senior School Certificate Examination – 5 A+ including mathematic, physics, chemistry and computer sciences.
Programming Languages : C++
Operating systems : Windows
Applications : Matlab, CATIA V5, Comsol, ANSYS, ThermXL, Mathcad, Labview.
Language : Malayalam - mother tongue, English – fluent, French (A2 level),
German (Elementary proficiency)
· Delegate at the Space Generation Congress 2011 – studied the current space debris mitigation and removal issues, identified the political and regulatory challenges and presented the youth suggestions to the heads of space agencies, as part of mini working group.
· Poster presentation on mission to find water on moon at ESA-ESTEC, Noordwijk, 2009.
· Member of Kochi Toastmasters club, India (2004/8) to develop communication and leadership skills.
· Part-time volunteer at Make A Difference, a charitable organization based in India (2005/6) - used my teaching skills to teach orphans and under-privileged kids the basics of English language.
· Hobbies: swimming, badminton, photography, travelling.
· Alessandro Migliaccio and Tittu Varghese Mathew, “Preliminary design of a free-floating manipulator system for space debris mitigation”, IAC-12.A6.5.13., 63rd International Astronautical Congress 2012, Napoli, Italy (Abstract accepted for poster presentation).
· Tittu Varghese Mathew, B.T.C. Zandbergen, Marko Mihailovic, J.F. Creemer and P.M. Sarro, “A silicon-based MEMS resistojet for propelling cubesats”, IAC-11.C4.3.2., 62nd International Astronautical Congress, Cape Town, South Africa.
· M. Mihailovic, T.V. Mathew, J.F. Creemer, B.T.C. Zandbergen and P.M. Sarro, “MEMS silicon-based resistojet micro-thruster for attitude control of nano-satellites.”, Proceedings of the Transducers ’11 conference (pp. 262-265), 2011, Beijing, China.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.