- As a Certified Configuration Data Manager responsible for the successful performance of 4 US Navy contracts and their accompanying SOWs (Statements of Work). The result was a very strong sense of team because the required work could not have been performed without the support of a small and talented staff of Configuration Analysts.
- Goal oriented, results driven, adaptable, capable of thinking outside the box, and constantly looking for ways to acknowledge the hard work and performance of others to energize, and motivate the team. Support a diverse and inclusive environment. Strongly believe in working smarter and not harder.
Configuration Management | Data Management | Change Management | Configuration Audits | Process Mapping and Improvement | Statement Of Work Review | Technical Data Package Review and Audit | Six Sigma Certified Green Belt | Team Building | Production and Prototype Support | COTS Hardware Management | Certified Configuration Data Manager | Configurations | Variant Configurations | Subject Matter Expert | Intellectual Property | Performance Appraisal | Vendor Management | Staff Development | Requirements Analysis | Project Management | Kaizen
Work Background – Accomplishments
- Provided the daily work direction of the TIH and AN/UYQ-70 CM and DM staff and for managing all facets of Configuration and Data Management (Configuration Identification, Change Management, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audits), CDRL (Contract Data Requirements List) processing and delivery for the AN/UYQ-70 program and the TIH program with the help of a small group of 6 configuration analysts and a data management specialist. The Q-70 program resulted in $250 Million in revenue for the corporation in 2010 and the TIH program is currently in production. As a dedicated and focused CM/DM team we processed an average of 800 ECOs, documented 300 configurations, conducted an average of 4 configuration audits and delivered an average of 600 data items every year for the past 10 years. The AN/UYQ-70 program is comprised of approximately 75 different variant configurations of networked computer consoles which utilizes COTS hardware and internally developed software to meet the customer’s SOW requirements. The Q-70 is used onboard all US Navy ships and submarines. TIH is the Technology Insertion Hardware program and it is a technical refresh of the Q-70 consoles used onboard submarines.
- 20+ years working with the U.S. Navy on multiple contracts for the AN/UYK-43 (2 contracts), the AN/UYK-44 (1 contract), AN/UYQ-70 (5 contracts) and TIH (1 contract) and 10+ years of experience managing COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) hardware. The UYK-43 is a mainframe and the UYK-44 is an embeddable minicomputer.
- Mentored engineering with CM guidance and direction during engineering development efforts, reviewed, validated and processed engineering change orders and was responsible for and chaired the conduction of CCBs (Configuration Control Boards) for 3 production facilities and a prototype facility.
- Developed metrics based estimates and technical write-ups for bids and proposals for new development efforts, follow on incremental funding and BTP (Build To Print) efforts.
- Demonstrated abilities resulted in the receipt of Special Recognition Awards in 2005 and 2011 for participation in proposal activities that resulted in winning 4 US Navy contracts.
- Updated and maintained Configuration Management and Data Management processes
- Successfully supported production facilities as a System Integration Analyst and a Senior Hardware Engineer prior to becoming a CM Analyst in 1999 with a strong, focused emphasis supporting the production issues and needs of 1 manufacturing facility and 1 prototype facility and assisting and facilitating the resolution of the DMSMS (Diminishing Manufacturing Suppliers and Material Shortages) for both facilities.
- Viewed as a CM and DM SME (Subject Matter Expert), consulted by JSF (Joint Strike Fighter), MSA (Maritime Surveillance Aircraft), ATM (Air Traffic Management), JDAM (Joint Direct Attack Munitions), LCS (Littoral Combat Ship), JTRS (Joint Tactical Radio System), BAMS (Broad Area Maritime Surveillance), ECS (External Communications System), ASOC (Air Sovereignty Operations Center) and Desert Hawk
- Excelled for 20+ years in positions of ever increasing roles and responsibilities. As a Senior Technical Specialist I supported the hardware design, development and lab checkout activities of the AN/UYK-43 CPU (Central Processing Unit). For the AN/UYK-43 HPCPU (High Performance Central Processing Unit) recommended, designed and supported the development of a multi-chip memory module. As a System Integration Analyst and Senior Hardware Engineer developed engineering solutions which saved the corporation money and also allowed the continued production of the AN/UYK-43 computer. As a Staff Configuration Analyst guided the successful performance of the contractual CM and DM requirements of 5 AN/UYQ-70 contracts and 1 TIH contract.
Moorhead State University
Major areas of study: Accounting and Computer Science
District One Technical Institute
Major area of study: Industrial Electronic Technology
Graduated with Honors
University of Minnesota
Major area of study: Mathematics
Professional Certifications and Licenses
- Attained and currently hold a US Government DOD Secret Clearance
- Attained certification from NDIA (National Defense Industrial Association) as a certified Configuration Data Manager – CCDM376 – certification valid until December 4, 2014
- Attained certification in Earned Value Management
- Attained and currently hold an Advanced Class Amateur Radio license – WB0ANL – Licensed since 1970
- Attained certification as a Lean Six Sigma Certified Green Belt
- Attained NCRC Gold Certification
Lockheed Martin Achievement Award 1994
Lockheed Martin SPOT Awards 2 in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
Lockheed Martin Special Recognition Awards 1999, 2005, 2011
Lockheed Martin Peer To Peer Awards 2008, 3 in 2011
Lockheed Martin YEA Awards 5 in 2012
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.