Relationship Status: Married
Children: three daughters (4, 6 and 8 years old).
Date of Birth: July 28th of 1975
University: Mechanical Engineer (UTN (National Technological University) – FRBA) – 1995-2000
High School: Mechanic and Electric Technician - (ENET N°1 J. Newbery - Bariloche) – 1989-1995
- Technologic Business Administration Bachelor´s Degree – 2015-2016- (to be finished august 2016)
- Project Management. -2012-
- Participation in 13th European Space Mechanisms & Tribology Symposium (Vienna-Austria). -2009-
- Participation in Magnetic Bearings Symposium (Lexington, Kentucky, USA). -2003-
- Magnetic Circuits Design with MagNet (training by Infolytica, Montreal, Canada). -2001-
- Electronic course (Balseiro Institute, Bariloche). – 2003-
- English (University of Buenos Aires and Britannia School in Bariloche).
INVAP: from 01/10/2000
- Leader of Structures and Mechanismos Team of Space and Government Management (June 2014 – today)
As leader of this group I’m responsible for 115 employs (61 professionals and 54 technicians). The Structure and Mechanisms Team is divided in four groups: Mechanical Design and Analysis of Structures and Mechanisms for Spacecrafts and Radars, Composites Production Plant, Surface Treatment Plant and Developments Plant.
I´m responsible for production of engineering and total provision of structures and mechanisms of spacecrafts and radars, human resources management, costs, manufacture processes optimization and quality.
- Leader of Mechanical Design and Analysis team for spacecraft and radars (june 2011 – june 2014)
I’ve leaded a team with 35 engineers and 12 technicians. Together we have designed, assembled and tested two GEO and a LEO satellites structures, everyone with its mechanical ground supports equipment. We started with 3D design, full configuration control, blue prints, full analysis (quasistatic, dynamic, thermoelastic, pointing, coupled (CLA), notching criteria, sine, random, shock and acoustic), manufacture, assembly and test (process, material and mechanical interfaces qualification at coupon level, and structural and proto flight models at sub system and system level tests).
In addition in this team we have designed radars structures for air craft traffic control and defense.
Interview and selection of engineers and technician for the mechanical team.
- Responsible for the mechanical design (main and secondary structures) of ARSAT1
Structural Test Model (STM) and Proto Flight Model (PFM), manufacture and, assembly - 2008-2014
- Mechanical System Engineer for Star Tracker project. – 2009 –
- SAOCOM Satellite: Solar Array structure and mechanisms mechanical design.- 2007- 2009-
- SAC-D Satellite: G negation system design. Thermal vacuum tests of hinges (component level) including the device design for carry out tests. Head of Solar Array acceptance vibration tests campaign at subsystem level. Solar Array final integration before flight. - 2005-2011-
- Mechanical, magnetic and thermal design of momentum wheel with magnetic bearings and brushless motor - 2000-2005-
- Mechanical, magnetic and thermal design of mechanisms for oil and pipe industry (PIG for control and inspection of pipes, Power Generator MWD for petroleum exploration pipes). -2000 until 2005-
DROTEC Industrial Pumps: From 03/01/97 until 08/31/2000
- Implementation of ISO 9001 quality system.
- In charge of pump factory (Quality Assurance, Technical Office and Test).
- Design of special piping installations and hydraulic systems.
AguasArgentinas: From 05/01/96 until 02/01/97
- Inspector of medium and big consumers.
- Thesis Co director of Star Tracker for Space Application. -2011-
- Thesis Co director of Coarse Solar Sensor for Space Application -2009-
- Class Support for high school and university students. -1993-2002
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.