Influential, highly motivated and result oriented person, desires a full time employment as Aerospace Engineer in the field of propulsion, structural analysis, Aircraft design and in related areas inside a aggressive environment where company allows to use his experience to best serve the needs of the company
The Ohio State University: Aviation Department, Columbus, OH
Research Assistant, Professor Chul Kyu Lee, (April 2007- April 2008)
The Ohio State University: Department of Aeronautical & Astronautical Engineering, Columbus, OH
Research Engineer & Grader, Professor Dr. Paul Penko, (April 2008 – September 2009).
· Graded courses: Hypersonic Flows and Rocket Propulsion (graduate level courses). Responsible for grading assignments and examinations, query sessions and maintaining records of the students for a class consisting of 27 students.
· As part of responsibilities wrote manuals like basic commands to start modeling and analysis in Fluent and Gambit.
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad, India.
Assistant Professor (December 2009 – June 2010)
Assistant Professor-part time (guest lecturer) (August 2010 – Present)
Responsible for course work, grading assignments and examinations, query sessions and maintaining records of the students for the undergraduate courses Aerospace propulsion I & II and CFD lab for a class consisting of 60 students.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
M.S., Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering (August 2008) GPA: 3.2/4.0
Thesis: “Will the availability of new technology in Commercial Jets be applied to Regional aircraft and alter the Short-haul flying landscape.”
· The objective was to investigate the transferability of new technologies in wide-body commercial jets like B787 and A380 to next generation regional aircraft. The scope of the thesis also included analysis of marketing aspects of these regional aircrafts in terms of passenger traffic demand and aircraft economies.
· A multi-step process was adopted in this investigation. Literature review was conducted on technology developments in the areas of airframe design, propulsion systems and avionics of the wide-body commercial jets and regional aircrafts.
· The next step involved identifying the components on both these aircraft models that can be used for comparison.
· The next step involved results of Fluent and Gasp analysis of scaled combustion chambers and exhaust nozzles of the gas turbine engines in use by commercial jets (B787, A380) to check for compatibility, reliability and feasibility with respect to the new Regional aircraft design.
· The final step involved determining the marketing characteristics of both types of aircrafts based on statistical analysis carried out using O&D, T-100 and Form-41 Traffic data from the Department of Transportation.
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India.
B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering (June 2006) PER: 74.41
Thesis: “Design of Flex Nozzle for Thrust Vector Control in Solid Rocket Motor”
· Designed a flex nozzle for thrust vector flight control for solid propellant motors. The initial stage involved analysis of different materials for flex seal to withstand the high temperature, pressure and thermal stresses.
· The next stage involved design of movable-nozzle envelope constraints and joint, motor, vehicle and mission design parameters for maximum performance or maximum cost effectiveness for the flex nozzle.
· A program was written in C language to optimize the design parameters and the optimized values were used by the Advanced Systems Laboratory, DRDO, India to fabricate and continue further testing on the flex nozzle.
Projects & Training
- Aerofoil Fabrication and Testing: Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, India
Worked on a team of six to design, fabricate and conduct a wind tunnel test on a symmetrical airfoil NACA 0024 and a cambered airfoil NACA 2412 and personally fabricated the airfoils with plaster of paris and also with aluminum. Conducted wind tunnel test on all four prototypes for determining Cp distributions at subsonic velocities. Compared the experimental values with the values obtained from using Gambit and Fluent. (March, 05 – June, 05)
- Production Training: Praga Tools Ltd., Hyderabad, India
Underwent training on operation of Lathe, CNC and other machinery and implemented the skills in fabrication of an enlarged model of a 2.5cc Diesel Engine used in a RC aircraft. (August, 05 – January, 06)
- Design and Fabrication of RC Aircraft: Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, India
Worked on a team of 4 to design and fabricate a 2.5cc Diesel Engine RC controlled Aircraft. We designed 2 different fuselage structures and pair of propellers with different diameters with variable angle of attacks. (May, 05-April, 06).
Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering:
Strength of Materials, Aircraft Structures (I & II), Aerodynamics (I & II), Computational Fluid Dynamics (I & II), Aerospace Propulsion (I & II), Advance Propulsion (751 & 851), Hypersonic Flows I (775), Aerodynamics of Viscous Compressible Flows, Deformation of Aerospace structures, Planning of Engineering Experiments (610), Rocket and missiles, Rocket Propulsion (752), Propellant Technology, Space Mechanics, Air Transportation Systems (694 & 794 ).
· Sex/Status : Male/Single
· Languages Known: English, Hindi, Telugu.
· Nationality : Indian.
Honors & Activities
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.