I am Sergio, I am 25 years old, an outgoing person who loves improving my own skills and team-working. Professionally I am a RF Engineer focused on MMIC Design Engineering for Defence & Space Systems. As a MMIC Design Engineer I realized that the main problem with active circuits is derived from stability problems, even more the ones with Large Signal Output Signals. In the Space sector to claim the proper operation of the design is vital so, because of this and in order to enable cost saving due to the high cost of MMIC manufacturing, I have focused my career on MMIC designing and Small-Signal and Large-Signal Stability Analysis of every circuit. I am currently studying how to go further and take the same method to MMIC on-wafer probe measurements.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
· PhD. Candidate in Electronic Engineering, 2014-Currently: MMIC designing with a focus on HPA simulation & experimental stability at Cantabria University.
· M. S. E. E. - M. S. C. Electronic Engineering at Cantabria University in 2008–2013 [Degree major: Electronic | Degree minor: Networking & Communications]
· 6002x: Circuits and Electronics online course from MIT and EDX courses in 2011-2012.
· First Certificate in English Diploma by Cambridge University in 2014.
WORK EXPERIENCE [3 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS]
· January, 2016 – Currently: RF & MMIC Design Engineer – Space Division at MIER Comunicaciones S.L.U.
· Nov, 2013 – Dec, 2015: MMIC Design Engineer at VectraWave through the University of Cantabria.
· 8 months in 2013: Scholarship-holder as MMIC Design Engineer at Cantabria University working on the design of a Distributed MMIC Amplifier.
· 6 months in 2012: Scholarship-holder as RF and Microwave Engineer - RF and Space division at ERZIA Technologies.
· Spanish: First language
· English: B2 (FCE diploma in 2014)
· Japanese: A1 (Currently preparing for N5 level exam)
· French: A2
- Projects as M.S.C. Electronic Engineer
(Schematic & EM Simulations and on-wafer probe measurement)
· 0º – 90º – 180º – 270º MMIC BALUN at 1.2-3.6 GHz in 2016-Currently.
· Class G Amplifier MMIC for LTE communications in 2015.
· 1.3dB Noise Figure LNA MMIC at 7.5 – 12 GHz in 2015.
· 41dBm High Power Amplifier MMIC at 8 – 12 GHz in 2013-2014.
· Low Noise Distributed Amplifier GaAs MMIC at 210MHz – 12GHz in 2013.
ɩ Publication: “Amplificador MMIC distribuido de bajo ruido en la banda 210MHz-12GHz” in March, 2014.
· 33dBm High Power Amplifier at 210-330 MHz in 2012.
· UAV’s (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) research work in 2012.
· ‘Space Invaders’ videogame on FPGA (VHDL code) in 2012.
OTHER DATA OF INTEREST
- Red Cross volunteer since 2006.
- Greenpeace volunteer since 2012.
- English scholarship in London for 2 months in 2010
- I have worked as a lifeguard, a waiter or a childcare provider in a nursery since I was 16 years-old in order to pay for my degree.
- Available to work in any country.
- Driving license since 2012.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.