Date and place of birth: 16th July 1985 in Agen (France, Lot et Garonne, 47)
Social status: single, no children
Current employer: NOVELTIS (company scientific engineering - Earth space-borne observations & Environment and sustainable development) - France, Labège Innopole (Haute Garonne, 31)
Current professional position: Scientific engineer - Project manager - Atmosphere Level 2 Unit coordinator (6 engineers)
Master 2 Professional "Monitoring and Environment management" - University Paul Sabatier of Toulouse (France, 2008)
Master 1 "Sciences of the Atmosphere and Oceanography"- University Paul Sabatier of Toulouse (France, 2007)
Licence Fundamental Physic - University Bordeaux 1 of Talence (France, 2006)
Science graduate with honours from Saint-Elme college of Arcachon (France, 2003)
· French and European projects management, reports writing, respect of deadlines and project costs, meeting customer presentations and consortia coordination;
· Proposal writing in response to space agencies calls for tender (ESA, EUMETSAT, CNES) with and without consortia;
· Interactions with French and European scientific partners (LSCE, LATMOS, LPMAA, IUP-UB, ULe, KNMI, ULB, SRON, MPI-BGC, Empa, LA, HCMR);
· Unit coordination: communications, reporting on project status, activity developments in support of departments leaders;
· Space-borne missions for the atmosphere sounding (IASI, MTG-IRS, GOSAT, Sentinel-5-UVNS, MicroCarb and CarbonSat);
· Level 2 products retrievals from infrared spectral regions - surface albedo / emissivity, CO2, Temperature, H2O and trace gas (radiative transfer model 4A/OP and 4A-SWIR);
· Characterisation of the derived products - Optimal Estimation Methodology (OEM);
· Exploitation of atmospheric transport simulations - Quantification of CO2 and CH4 surface fluxes using inverse modelling schemes (based on atmospheric concentration measurements).
NOVELTIS (since le 21.07.2008) - Scientific engineer (since 2008), project manager (since 2010) and Atmosphere Level 2 unit coordinator (since 2012)
· Proposition manager and intern project manager - Development of CO2 surface fluxes inverse modelling software over forest areas (regional to local scale) and design of an optimized in situ observation system in support of local users KIC CLIMAT - LSCE;
· Proposal manager and consortium coordinator - Development and assessment of CO and CH4 retrieval algorithms through SWIR and TIR spectral synergy ESA;
· Proposal manager and consortium coordinator - Evaluation of CarbonSat performances to quantify CO2 and CH4 surface fluxes at global, regional and local scales ESA;
· Proposal manager and consortium coordinator – Evaluation of the capabilities of the Sentinel-5 mission to measure CO2 concentrations and specification of CO2 user needs ESA;
· Proposal manager and project manager - Assessment of several remote sensing observation systems to detect and quantify anthropogenic CO2 emissions, at regional and local scales in France (orbitography analysis) TAS;
· Inversion of calibrated GOSAT TANSO-FTS spectra for retrieving CO2 total columns in coincidence with TCCON sites CNES;
· Inversion of synthetic MTG-IRS spectra for temperature and H2O retrievals and analyses of trace gases impacts (CO/O3) EUMETSAT;
· Development of compression algorithm based on Principal Components Analysis (PCA) methodology and impact analyses on chemistry spatial missions CNES - EUMETSAT;
· Study of methodology for the correction of spectral calibration default contained in IASI spectra in heterogeneous scenes CNES;
· Altimeter waveforms simulations based on the Brown & Haynes model CNES;
· Retrievals of altimeter parameters (sea surface height, sea wave height and instrument angle), using neural network algorithms, from JASON-1 measurements CNES-CLS;
· Development of an ocean color observation operator - Application to SeaWifs and MERIS missions European Union FP6;
· Comparison of remote sensing altimeter measurements to in situ measurements (tide gages in Corsica) - In situ inter-calibration over remote sites from satellites tracks CNES.
NOVELTIS (from 01.2008 to 07.2008) - Intern in the Physic and Chemistry of atmosphere team (under the responsibility of Mr. Pascal Prunet)
· Development and validation of a complete processing chain of IASI heterogeneous scenes;
· Classification and characterization of the AVHRR imager radiances in the IASI pixels;
· Inversion of IASI spectra captured over heterogeneous areas with the Optimal Estimation Method for temperature, H2O and CO2 retrievals.
CESBIO (Toulouse)(de 05.2007 à06.2007)- Intern (under the responsibility of Mr. Richard Escadafal, IRD) - France, 31401 Toulouse, Cedex 9
· Improvement of land surfaces classifications based on vegetation indexes in the case of low vegetation coverts;
· Data processing over dry areas (North Africa) n the context of fight against desertification;
· Validation based on images derived from Spot Vegetation, MERIS and MODIS instruments.
· Computer sciences:
o Languages: Fortran 77/90, C, IDL;
o Systems:: UNIX/LINUX (shell programming), Windows;
o Visualisation tools: Gnuplot, Ferret, ENVI.
· Languages : French (mother language), English (good level: reading, writing and speaking), Spanish (beginner).
· Cycling, tennis and archery;
· Sailing - Skipper training (in progress in coastal areas) with the Glenans school.
Selected public documents
Clive Banks A., Prunet P., Chimot J., Pina P., Donnadille J., Jeansou E., Lux M., Petihakis G., Korres G., Triantafyllou G., Fontana C., Estournel C., Ulses C., Fernandez L., A satellite ocean color observation system for eutrophication assessment in coastal waters, Journal of Marine Systems, MARSYS-02148, 2011.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.