Date of Birth: 16/10/1984
Marital Status: Single
To obtain a challenging technical position as deemed suitable to my engineer skills, experience and background, to help a successful company to expand further and help myself grow further professionally and technically to become an effective team player in the company.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- BSc. Honours of Electronic Engineering / Telecommunication & Control
University of Gezira, Sudan
Date of Award: 16/3/2008
- iDirect Operation & Maintenance Training.
IDirect.co, Dubai Silicon Oasis, UAE
From 24/10/2010to 28/10/2010
- iDirect Group Quality of Service Training.
IDirect.co, Dubai Silicon Oasis, UAE
From 25/09/2011to 29/09/2011
- Preparation course of CCNA & CCNA Security.
I-World Technology SDN BHD, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
From 4/12/2009to 24/12/2009
· SUDASAT JV.co (Satellite Service Provider) 1st June 2010 – present
- Work as Network Operation Centre (NOC) engineer.
- Satellite and VSAT operation and maintenance.
- Providing full technical support to VSAT technologies as “Comtech” Single Chanel Per Carrier (SCPC) & Carrier iN Carrier CnC” and , platforms as Advantech “ DVB RCS” and iDirect”
- GSM / CDMA Backhaul & Networks Implementation.
- Private Network (Voice & Data) implementation.
- Configure and operating Comtech, Advantech Satnet and iDirect modems.
- Finding solution for satellite link problems and keep it running.
- Software Testing.
- Hardware Testing.
- First line Customer Support.
· Investigate, trace and find the cause of any problem and try to fix it very fast.
· Experience in Advantech Digital Video Broadcasting - Return Channel via Satellite (DVB-RCS).
· Experience in iDirect Network Management System (NMS).
· Well Knowing of Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) technology, SCPC technology, CnC Technology and Modulations.
· Good knowledge in GSM/CDMABackhauling implementation.
· Experience in COMTECH, SATNET, iDirect modems.
· Good knowledge in RF to L-Band frequencies calculation.
· Customer’s first line of support skills.
· Good knowledge in Microsoft operating systems and Office.
· Arabic Language ( Mother Tongue )
· English Language ( Upper-Intermediate)
· High ability to learn and use any technical software.
· Ready to work under any environment.
· Communication with other people.
· Organized and working in team.
Reference of recommendation will be available on request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.