Date of Birth: 15/03/1984
Place of Birth: Bari (BA), Italy
• Sept. 2010 – present
SIAE Microelettronica S.p.A., Cologno Monzese (MI), Italy
Design and development of passive radio frequency components (Filters, Diplexers, Isolators, Couplers, Antennas) for PDH / SDH radio equipments. Definition of technical specifications, mechanical and electrical feasibility studies by means of fast and accurate simulators (HFSS, Mician Microwave Wizard, FEST). Management of mechanical CAD designers for the prototypes realization. Testing of prototypes and production parts. Reports and technical documentation drafting. Industrialization, management and maintenance of the final product.
• Nov. 2009 – Aug. 2010
Aresys SRL, Milan, Italy
Development, optimization, bug fixing and management of next-generation SAR sensors simulation and processing softwares. Preparation of validation tests and manuals relating to the whole electronic for analog capture and subsequent digital processing of acquired signals from Earth.
Participation in Sentinel-1 project for ESA / ESTEC.
• Mar. 2007 – Jul. 2009
Master Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy.
Thesis: “A Mode Matching application to filters and diplexers design”
Development of a fast simulator for waveguide filters and diplexers design
Sept. 2008 – Jun. 2009 Erasmus Exchange Student, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
• Set. 2003 – Mar. 2007
Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy.
Thesis: “A Butterworth pass band filter design in 88-108 MHz commercial band”
• Sep. 1998 – Jul. 2003
High School Diploma, Liceo Scientifico “R.Nuzzi”, Andria (BT), Italy
• Italian: Mothertongue
• English: Full professional proficiency
September 2005 – TOEFL
• Spanish: Full professional proficiency
Maggio 2009 – DELE B2 Level
December 2008 - ESPAÑOL PARA CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGIA by MCERL B1.2 Level
• German: Elementary proficiency
Development of skills and deployment of applications on:
• Programming Languages: C, C++, XML
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux
• Softwares: Matlab, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Microsoft Visual Studio, GNU Prof, Valgrind, Nemiver, PSpice, NS Network Simulator, FEST, SoftPlot, Microstripes, HFSS
• Measurement Instruments: Vector and Scalar Network Analyzers
• Aptitude for Problem Solving
• Project Management principles
• Enthusiasm and efficiency in individual and team work
• Prepared to work in an international environment
• Adaptability, dynamism, sense of responsibility
• May 2011 – present
Milan Engineers Order (Ordine degli Ingegneri della Provincia di Milano)
Telecommunications Committee Member
« I hereby authorize the use of my personal details solely for circulation within the company in relation to the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003»
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.