To work hard with all my enthusiasm for the enhancement of my abilities and leadership skills as a professional, enabling me to build a career bringing success in all my future endeavors.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
1. Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO)
8 years (August 2005 to Date)
· Research and design responsibilities
· Manufacturing responsibilities include
· Managerial/Planning responsibilities include
2. Dawood Hercules (Pvt.) Ltd.
· Five months working experience as a Trainee Engineer at Ammonia Plant, Urea Plant and Power plant
Six weeks internship form July 2004 to August 2004 IN Pakistan Railways where I observed and understood the different processes carried out in
· Rehabilitation shop
· Power House
· Air conditioning and Refrigeration shop
· Classified Repair shop
· Diesel Rail Car shop
University of Engineering & Technology Lahore
University of Engineering & Technology Lahore (73 %)
University of Engineering & Technology Lahore (80.30 %)
HSSC (Lahore Board)
Govt. Forman Christian College Lahore (78.5 %)
SSC (Lahore Board)
Govt. Central Model High School Samanabad Lahore (82.5 %)
· Participated in official Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR) meetings of Paksat-1R satellite of Pakistan.
· Took the professional training of Planning tool, Primavera Project Planner (P3) from Pakistan Engineering Congress.
· Chinese Language Course from NationalUniversity of Modern Languages (NUML).
· Took the professional training of the following software from MSC Software Corporation.
· Efficiency improvement of steam power plant Packages Limited
· Project planning of 234 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) using primavera project planner.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.