Currently looking for developing a professional career at the aerospace industry, mainly in the structural analysis, design, and manufacturing areas. Especially interested in the R&D parts.
Aerospace Engineer (Equivalent to Master Degree)
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronáuticos (ETSIA), UPM (Madrid)
Master Thesis based on the internship made at TU Delft
- Aerospace structures, with emphasis in semi-monocoque constructions.
- Aircraft design.
- Structural integrity, fatigue and damage tolerant design.
- Flight Mechanics.
- Aerodynamics&Fluid Mechanics.
- Materials for aerospace applications (metals and composites).
- Manufacturing processes.
- Wind energy.
- Mathematical and computational methods applied to engineering.
Main working areas:
- Stress and F&DT Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Production Engineering
Mid May 2013-Nowadays: TU Delft-Fokker contract.
Creep testing of FML and epoxy materials for Fokker at TU Delft facilities.
- Test planning, design and execution.
- Data analysis.
Refitting of an ultrasonic welding set-up for thermoplastic composites.
January 2011- January 2013: Researcher at TU Delft Aerospace Faculty.
Research on shear deformation of thermoplastic composites at Structural Integrity and Composites department (SI&C)
- Re-design of an experimental set-up, in order to ensure its reliability.
- Design, final integration and testing of new pieces for the set-up.
- Design and FEM simulations of a heating device for a hot mould.
- Development of a stereographic DAQ to evaluate the shear deformation.
- Improvements on the manufacturing of the tests specimens.
- Experimental study of the intraply-shear deformation using the set-up.
- Supervision of a student on his internship about interply-slip deformation.
2010-2011: Internship at TU Delft Aerospace Faculty.
Research on resistance welding of thermoplastic composites at (SI&C).
- Development of a NI LabView application to control a resistance welding process. Experimental characterization of the involved materials.
- Manufacturing and testing of the test specimens; evaluation of the quality of the welds, using microscopic images and mechanical tests.
2007:2009: UPM Aerospace Faculty library service.
2007-2009: IT master administrator of “Colegio de Huérfanos de la Armada” (C.H.A).
2003-2007:Discipline Inspector in C.H.A. boarding school “Nuestra Señora del Rosario”.
2004-2005: Stabtech Systems
Department: Design and Engineering.
- Analyzed dolphin fin profile for ship fin stability devices, using Xfoil
- Design of pieces. Contact with suppliers and workshops.
- Design and maintenance of the company’s webpage.
Good disposition for working in group and for helping partners, also for working alone and scarce/null supervision.
Widely experienced in collaborating with diverse personnel in multicultural environments.
Ability to work in flexible working environment.
Active involvement in several student organizations (BEST, LEEM). Organization of multicultural events.
Good skills on improvising solutions for technical problems.
Strong mathematics and physics background.
Good disposition for both computational and experimental work.
Willingness for designing, manufacturing, building up and testing prototypes.
Good spatial vision.
Willingness to learn, either attending to lectures, reading manuals or doing tutorials.
CAD: Autocad Inventors, CATIA
Programming: Matlab, Fortran 90, HTML, Python, Excel VBA
Data Acquisition&Processing: LabView
Simulation: Comsol Multiphysics, NASTRAN/PATRAN, ESACOMP
Office: MSOffice Pack, LaTeX
Others: RocketSim, Minitab
Spanish: Mother Tongue
Travelling, astronomy, origami, guitar playing, photography, reading, rocket modelling and handicrafts.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.