Current job: RF designer/ System Engineer at Selex ES, Nerviano (MI)
Last degree obtained: Master Degree in Electronic Engineer (2 years RF and microwave electronics specialization)
Date of birth: 22 October 1986
Place of birth: Nardò (LE)
Graduated in Electronic Engineering with two years specialization in RF and microwaves electronics. Experience in electronic design of passive and active RF structures for space applications, and as responsible of the development of an RF amplifier.
Assistant technical project leader for the mini Passive Hydrogen Maser program.
Looking for an RF designer / System Engineer role. Interested into the opportunity to work abroad.
April 2012 – Today
RF Designer and System Engineer at Selex ES - Space Microwaves Engineering - Nerviano (MI)
Program: mini Passive Hydrogen Maser (mPHM) for ESA
Engineering and development of the mini Passive Hydrogen Maser (mPHM), miniaturization of Maser, the atomic clock, reference system for GALILEO satellites
· Assistant technical project leader
· responsible for the development of the Low Noise Amplifier
· design/test of RF solutions
· analysis and definition of electronic module requirements
· support in definition of mechanical and electrical interfaces
· support in planning activity
· finding and interfacing with suppliers and manufacturers
· support in procurement of components activity
Support in the elaboration of proposals for hybrid SSPAs
· study and analysis of technical requirements
· definition of SSPA line up
· selection of active and passive devices
· design of power divider and combiner on Allumina substrate
· support in definition of hybrid mechanical structure
· finding and interfacing with manufacturers
September 2011 – February 2012
Internship at Thales Alenia Space Italy - Research & Development - Rome
design and test of passive and active structures, in electronics for microwave and radio frequencies department.
· design and test of coupled line X and C band filters on LTCC (low temperature cofired ceramic) and Alumina substrate,
· improvement of the layout of hybrid high power and low noise amplifiers,
· design of 0-20GHz test fixture for high power amplifier,
· tuning and characterization of a Tx – Rx module.
Professional qualification: Chartered Engineer registered into the Italian Institute of Information Engineers
November 2008 – April 2011
University of Rome “Tor Vergata” - Master Degree in ElectronicEngineer
Final Mark: 110/110
Thesis: “Study and design of an high gain power Amplifier MMIC Doherty in asymmetrical configuration for LTE applications”
Supervisor: Prof. Paolo Colantonio / Microwave and Millimeter wave Electronics department
September 2005 – November 2008
University of Rome “Tor Vergata” - Bachelor Degree in Electronical Engineer
Final Mark: 110/110 cum laude
“Study and implementation of image processing’s algorithms on DSP and acceleration techniques”
Supervisor: Prof GianCarlo Cardarilli / Digital Electronics department
March 2010 - July 2010
Erasmus experience at the “Universidad Politecnica de Valencia” in Valencia (Spain)
September 2000 – July 2005
“Galileo Galilei” High School and GCSE scientific studies (PNI: Piano Nazionale Informatica).
Final Mark: 100/100
· Italian (native).
· English (good speaking and writing).
· Spanish (good speaking and writing).
· Experience in design of Power Amplifier using AWR Microwave Office and ADS-Advanced design system
· Experience in design of passive structure using Electromagnetic Software Simulation: Sonnet, CST Studio Suite, Axiem.
· Experience in using Pspice, Verybest, Dx Designer (certified)
· Experience in using AutoCAD and BricsCAD
· Programming in Matlab, Mathcad, C language
· Experience in using Microsoft Office package.
· Good dexterity with electronic components and instruments such vector and scalarnetwork analyzer, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscopes,power meter.
· Recognized attitude to rational problem solving.
· Capability of successful cooperation and leadership in a research group.
· Prepared to work in teams, able to find compromises, but also to argue personalposition.
· Ability to relate with people having more experience
· Excellent organizational skills and self-management of work
· Playing basketball, also achieving semi-professional level (i.e.D)
· Reading and doing a variety of sports: football, running, gymnastics, swimming and skiing
I consent to treatment of personal data as per Italian State D.Law 196/2003
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.