Advanced Technology Development Project/Program Manager and Systems Engineer
Stakeholder focused, detail oriented leader with 12 years of delivering results, energizing cross-functional teams, and managing resources effectively. Seeking to collaborate on challenging projects and find solutions to complex problems as PM or Engineer. US Air Force Academy graduate. Engineering BS and MS.
Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI and special access experience.
Engineering Project Manager:Maritime International, Inc.,Lafayette, LA 2014 – 2015
· Managed 76 projects, running up to 30 projects at one time with combined value of nearly $5 million, individual project values up to $843,000.
· Created documentation and process for manufacturing standards of vendors, domestic and international. Trained 10 employees on use and implemented enforcement. Enabled verification that vendor-provided items meet international standards, also enabled more efficient inventory and assembly in field.
· Worked with Director of Engineering to develop new Bow Fender Specification, detailing rubber manufacturing and testing methodology; verified quality products being delivered to customers.
· Launched movement to correct quality problems for packing of international cargo.
Professor of Military Studies / Department Deputy Chief: US Air Force Academy, CO 2012 –2013
· Trained 80+ Trainers on teaching methods, style, and topics of each Lesson; 98% student pass rate.
· Researched and developed recurring instructor training courses, ensured quality instruction given on graduate requirements; annual week long instructor training course for 40+ implemented.
Program Status Evaluation Manager:National Security Agency (NSA), Fort Meade, MD
2011 – 2012
· Planned and implemented training for new employees using existing assets after 50% of members were reassigned; advanced to 125% output capability in less than a month.
· Planned and coordinated program phase, events, and milestone reviews, flawless execution; 100% of reviews received approvals from Program Executive Officer (PEO).
· Evaluated and adjusted eight Information Assurance program offices for Department of Defense (DoD) Categorization per Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); programs verified 100% correct compliance.
· Directed three focus teams that revitalized 32 organizational programs; outstanding office rating received from bi-annual Air Force review.
Counter-IED Research Cell Program Manager:Special Research (RX) at NSA, MD 2009 – 2011
· Supervised 5 expert scientists and engineers in identifying vulnerabilities and developing viable C-IED systems and techniques.
· Gained support and funding which resurrected $2.7 million program that detects and locates hidden Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), planned and managed the new program; resultant system lauded as “magic-like.”
· Acquired and executed a budget over $6 million while coordinating with several external organizations and agencies; developed new technology to save lives.
· Won 2011 Air Force Science and Engineering Team Award in Exploratory or Advanced Technology Development.
Senior Test Engineer:Air Launched Missile Test, Eglin AFB, FL 2007 – 2009
· Led development of first ever flight profiles to sync strikes against high speed vehicles, set new benchmark.
· Led a team of more than 25 military, civilian, and contractor personnel in managing test program assets and schedules; also evaluated system performance and military utility; advanced weapon systems ahead of schedule.
· Crafted complex Air National Guard air-to-air mission; 4 missiles fired from 4 separate aircraft, led to improved hostile launch detection and tracking by aircraft systems.
· Planned and executed flight tests for $25 billion next-generation missile system; 8 intercept missions were key to 1st successful missile launch off the aircraft.
Systems Engineer/Aircraft Integration Team Lead:SDB-II Program Office, Eglin AFB, FL 2005 – 2007
· Commanded a nine member team for weapon system integration plans on full military aircraft inventory on $2.8 billion Major Defense Acquisition Program; kept development ahead of schedule and on cost.
· Identified and defined internal weapons bay problem on F-35B and F-22 design; allowed early action to plan and implement a fix avoiding approximately $100 million worth of modifications.
· Discovered Bomb Rack Unit power limitations, determined plan to maintain four weapons execution per mission profile pass and kept program requirements 100% on track.
· Led Source Selection evaluation team of six, focusing on Launch Systems; verified relevant Requirements Definition, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and Interface Control Documents (ICDs); successful source selection.
Systems Engineer: Space Based Radar, Los Angeles AFB, CA
2003 – 2005
· Negotiated development and implementation of CONOPS and ICDs for $20 billion Joint Program Office (JPO) across four geographically distributed elements; all stakeholders in agreement and excited about results.
· Assisted program cost team to develop the Program Office Estimate using technical baseline and interfaces; full funding approved and received.
· Chaired the process development board; built consensus with multiple partners to deliver 14 systems engineering plans and processes, including the CONOPS and ICDs.
· Managed configuration control by scheduling boards, tracking coordination, and recording results; guarded the technical system baseline.
M.S. Space Studies, focus in Aeronautical Engineering, American Military University
B.S. General Engineering, focus in Astronautical Engineering, US Air Force Academy
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
Acquisition Professional– Level 2 Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Test & Evaluation
Space Professional Development– Level 1
Certified ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
Security Clearance with Counter Intelligence Polygraph
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.