Professional highly qualified and experienced Systems Engineer with a Masters Degree in Mechatronic systems and a can do attitude, now keen to pursue a challenging career requiring drive, initiative, responsibility and challenge.
2+ Years Experience in Electronics (Avionics) Specification, Requirement, Design, Verification &Validation and Testing
Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) Engineer, Aeroconseil UK, Bristol, March 12-Feburary13
For Airbus UK, Research and Technology ( EYNRU),
I was working as an Avionics, Research and Technology (R&T) Engineer. The scope of my activity was the A30X flight program, mainly working on Specification, System requirements capture and analysis, System based design, test rig definition and demonstration for “SMART’s architecture" an IMA2G program with nAFDX as a remote electronics project. Gained an extensive knowledge of RDC’s with regard to I/O functional requirements and specifications.
Using system and software skills, I was supporting ATA42, ATA 32 system designers to analyse new avionics architectures by using dedicated tools. It included specifying, modelling, designing and testing the dedicated applications. Test campaign for the A30X program- involved in documenting of V&V Plans and Objective, white and black box testing, Integration Test and Traceability with tools.
Tools and standard being used: Airbus internal tools (confidential),Matlab/Simulink models ,Microsoft Visio, SCADE ,IDE (Eclipse), IEEE1451,DO178B,DO254, ARINC 653, AFDX/CAN protocols; ABD, ICD’s.
Landing Gear Integration Test and Analysis Engineer A350XWB, Aeroconseil UK,Bristol,(associated role)
For the A350XWB-900 program, Landing gear (EVYLX)
I was working as a Landing gear test and analysis Engineer on the Landing Gear Monitoring and Landing Gear Extension Retraction system. Involved in writing Activity Control Sheet (ACS), Activity Control Report (ACR) and performing test according to the Lab Test Request (LTR) received from the Design Office. Monitoring data and performing root cause analysis as per the system behaviour and functionality. Analysing the cockpit display unit (EDP panel) according to the inputs from flight integration bench. Monitoring BITE messages in accordance with Flight data. Flagging up any issues with system Integration and Design. Proficient in Electrical and Electronics systems used in landing gear bay.
Tools used: A350 XWB Flight integration Bench, TMS, Scade link, EBTF (Analysing BITE messages)
Avionics Design and Test Engineer (University project), Thales Avionics, Surrey, March 10-Jan 11
I was working as an Avionics design and test Engineer on behalf of my University project. The scope of my activity was to design an automated test facility for SATCOM devices on A380. Specialized in Satellite Data Unit (S.D.U). Involved in fabrication and development of customised test equipment with COTS software and Hardware. Using National Instruments solution and software; a fully automated test system was designed and configured to meet the need for an alternative tool to manual testing.
Skills gained: Expertise in SATCOM devices, ATA 23 systems, Thales In-flight entertainment modules, Satellite Data Configuration Module (S.C.M). Testing methodology, Requirement based Testing, Acceptance Testing, Labview-2010-2011 Software Experience.
· Experience in Digital and Micro controller circuit design and signal integrity.
· AFDX and ARIC 429 bus knowledge
· Knowledge of Remote data concentrators and Core processing modules (CPIOM)
· Expertise in ATA 42 (IMA) and ATA 32 Landing Gear systems
· Familiarity with various V&V System life cycles.
· Knowledge of C, C++ languages.
· Proficient knowledge of ARM processors and free scale tower boards.
· Knowledge on various AFDX switches with different configurations.
· Excellent knowledge of Ethernet routers and protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP, DNS.
· Expertise working with National Instruments Work stations, PXI’s, compactRIO and NXT’s.
· Design of Electronic system architecture, Computer Networks trouble shooting and testing.
· High frequency analogue circuits and design, specifically those for sensor interface.
· Sensor and their application, such as proximity, capacitive, rational encoders.
· Experience with multilayer PCB layout and their design consideration.
· Design of buses and communication interfaces such as ISA, PCI, CAN, RS-232, USB, Ethernet.
· Expertise in working with various sensors (Passive and active)
· Expertise with Embedded systems and their components, including Microcontroller coding A/D converters, DC-DC converter.
· Control systems design and simulation. Automation techniques
· Organising, conducting and supporting test activities.
· Experience of testing with GUI based software’s (TMS-Airbus proprietary software)
· Acceptance testing, Technical investigation, Exploratory testing, Agile, Test management tools, UAT knowledge.
· Advance knowledge of MS packages and internet application.
My Masters project titled “Automated Testing of Satellite Data Configuration Module (SCM) using LabVIEW” was selected to be presented in “The Second international Conference on Space Technology (I.C.T) 2011” held at Athens, Greece in September 2011 and also published in IEEE journals.
Msc Mechatronic Systems, Kingston University, London, Jan 10-Jul 11
Mechatronic and Automation Systems
Finance Resource Management
Systems modulation and simulation
Sensors and actuators
Industrial Project Management
I was involved as a team which investigated automated test techniques for Satellite Data Configuration Module (S.D.M) in an Avionics subsystem.Researched data, gained an in-depth knowledge of automated test systems. LabVIEW and National Instrument PXI’s were used as a tool for design and fabrication of the test equipment. Prepared and delivered test specification according to the system requirements.
Computer: Well versatile with engineering software’s Labview, Matlab, Simulink,C++
Presentation:Excellent documentation capabilities to create technical documents such as Test specification, verification test plans, verification test reports, Experience working with automated test equipment.
Analysis & Evaluation:Working with Fast-paced environment, under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail.
B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anna University, India Sept 05- Jun 09. (First Class)
Digital Signal Processing
Electrical & Electronic Systems
Control System Engineering
The primary aim of this project was to design a Hybrid integrated intelligent security surveillancesystem. I was involved in analysing the system requirement and to propose an electrical system with various sensors integrated in a single component. During the project I acquired knowledge of various electronic components such as loads, sensors such as fire, intruder, metal and also working principle of frequency jamming system. Frequency jammers were implemented in the system to prevent a bomb from exploding thereby jamming the detonation signals. Hence real time solutions for security systems were proposed with the help of this project.
Travelling, Sports, charity work, music, swimming
REFERENCES: References available on request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.