Seeking full time position which involves working in field or research applications, and gives an opportunity to apply and consolidate my current knowledge and skills. Holds a professional experience of 2+ years.
Saudi Arabia Work Visa (TRANSFERRABLE IQAMA)
· M.S, Aerospace Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Sep 2011 to Present (on the verge of completion) GPA: 3.43/4.0
· B.E, Aeronautical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, India, Sep 2006 to May 2010, Distinction 78.9%
· H.S.C (12th), State Board of Tamil Nadu, India, April 2006, 93.8%
· S.S.L.C (10th), State Board of Tamil Nadu, India, April 2004, 93.8%
· 24 months (Mar 2011 – Present), Research Assistant, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, KFUPM, Dhahran
a. Assisting in research projects conducted by the department
b. Supporting the faculties in grading work and proctoring exams
· 1 month (Dec 2009 – Jan 2010), Project Trainee, Engineering Department, Air India, Mumbai
a. Cooperated with Engineers in inspection and maintenance of commercial aircraft engines
b. Assisted in troubleshooting and maintenance of GE CF6-80C2 Engine Oil System of Airbus A320
· 12 days (Jun 2009 – July 2009), In-plant Trainee, Engineering Department, Air India, Chennai
a. Practically exposed to various types of maintenance activities in Air India hangar
b. Assisted in the inspection and maintenance of landing gear of Airbus A320
· CFDSoftwares: ANSYS/FLUENT, GAMBIT, CATIA, AUTO CADD
· Programming languages: MATLAB, MS EXCEL
· Others: MS Word, and PowerPoint
· ‘Numerical Investigation of High Speed Jet Impingement Tones’ – Master Thesis, KFUPM
· ‘Longitudinal and Lateral Stability Analyses of 76/45⁰ Double Delta Wing with Aerodynamic Performance’ – Independent Research, KFUPM
· ‘MATLAB Solution for Generalized Quasi One Dimensional Flow with No Sonic Point and Sonic Point’ – Course Project
· ‘Missile Primary Structure – Initial Design’– Course Project
· ‘Flight Stability and Control of Business Jet: Jetstar’ – Course Project
· ‘Numerical Analysis of Friction Factor in a 2D Pipe using Turbulence Model with Enhanced Wall Treatment’ – Project
· ‘Application of Wave Equation in Unsteady Flow’ – Course Project
· ‘A Case Study of In-Flight Shutdown of GE CF6-80C2 Engine Oil System due to Fuel-Oil Contamination’–Seminar, KFUPM
· ‘Maintenance of GE CF6-80C2 Engine Oil System’ – BE Final Year Project done in Air India, Anna University
· ‘Designing of International Long Range 400 Seater Passenger Aircraft’ – BE Course Project, Anna University
· Awarded scholarship to pursue MS degree at KFUPM with full research assistantship, 2011
· Achieved All India Rank 204 in GATE conducted by IIT, 2010
· Rewarded free seat to pursue BE degree at Anna University, 2006
· Participated in district level science talent exam and won scholarship, 2003
· Attained numerous certificates for ‘Good Conduct and Application’ throughout the schooling years
· Excellent English communication skills and problem solving capacity (IELTS score: 6.5/10)
· Admirable quantitative reasoning and analytical writing skills
· Valid India and Saudi Arabia driving licenses
· Distinctive management skills and ability to deal with people diplomatically
· Good professional performance and administrative skills to add in cross-functional group environment
· Date of Birth: 04-June-1989
· Nationality: Indian
· Status: Single
· Languages known: English, Urdu, Hindi and Tamil.
· Will be provided upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.