Product/Project Manager with management, manufacturing, business operations, and engineering experience. Uniquely effective in the identification of problems, the initiation of change, and the implementation of new processes which produce positive results. Motivate others in the achievement of individual and organizational goals with emphasis on teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
Turkish Aerospace Industry (TAI), Space Business Unit Ankara, Turkey 7/2012-present
Manage Remote Sensing (E/O and SAR) Earth Observation Satellites and Communication Satellites Programs, overseas the development, manufacturing, integrating and testing activities, define the program objectives and oversee quality control according to ECSS standards. Coordinate the efforts of team members and sub-contractors in order to deliver the project according to plan.
Turkish Aerospace Industry (TAI), Space Business Unit Ankara, Turkey 10/2011-7/2012
Space Systems Engineering Manager
Manage the systems engineers on high resolution electro-optic, sensor systems SAR programs. Oversee the design and development of electro-optical imaging and sensor systems - from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development, manufacturing as well as environmental testing (AIT). Provide technical contributions to space project and lead systems engineering team in developing spacecraft bus system and subsystem level requirements, trades, analyses and designs for complex space missions.
MilSOFT, Ankara, Turkey 10/2006-10/2011
Managed the development, testing and integrating of the Multilink Link-16/Link-11 Data Link Processor. Plan, execute, and finalize the Tactical Data Link Product Line according to strict deadlines and within budget. Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control according to the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 5 throughout its life cycle. Coordinate the efforts of team members with 35 people and third-party contractors in order to deliver the project according to plan.
HAVELSAN A.S., Ankara, Turkey 4/2004 – 10/2006
Managed “Airborne Early Warning System Ground Support System Segment” consists of three different segments such as mission simulator, mission planning and software support center as a part of the Peace Eagle Program. Utilized knowledge of project and technical operations to ensure full customer satisfaction with delivered products and services as well as understood the technical and programmatic requirements, relevant technologies for the program, and customer and funding requirements.
STANDARD & POOR’S, New York, NY 8/2003 – 3/2004
Executed project plans aligning with Standard & Poor’s strategic direction and good business practices. Coordinated and implemented the migration of the software SW IT projects into the project-oriented work management system (Project Gateway), which helped to make strategic business decisions.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES, Holmdel, NJ 12/1998 – 4/2003
Product Manager 01/2000 – 4/2003
Coordinated and managed cross-functional team interfaces with Manufacturing, Sales/Marketing, Development, Integration, Installation & Maintenance and Documentation for the successful Optical Networking products. Developed and understood of marketing needs and strategies to support sales and marketing teams.
· Coordinated and executed Product Development Life Cycle Management and Product Design reviews, which created a more predictable full-stream product market launch.
· Led the configuration and ordering activities for three customer field trials in both USA and Europe. Managed the overall trial schedule, which included planning, logistics, on time delivery, resource management and customer acceptance, which provided more than $50 million future sales opportunities.
· Verified the forecasting model and provided part number level breakdown information for the Bill of Material for Manufacturing, which enabled to build systems on time.
· Participated in an effort to outsource manufacturing of the production line to an outside contract manufacturer, which provided approximately 40% cost savings.
Customer Interface / Technical Marketing
· Provided RFI/RFP responses including both technical and pricing information. Built business cases for customer bids resulted in $150M potential business sales.
· Prepared product-marketing collateral for trade-shows, internal and external websites and product sales brochure. Provided product presentation during customer visits, which enhanced customer’s product knowledge.
· Created complex Feature Requirement Document to support product-ordering tool used by both customers and sales force, which shortened the order-to-cash cycle by approximately 30%.
· Provided cost analysis and calculated profit margins, which provided guidance for customer negotiations.
System Test and Verification Engineer 12/1998 – 1/2000
Developed and executed test plans for the next generation optical networking products. Tested and certified the system Hardware and Software for the successful product release. Improved the quality of the software 30%, by automating the regression testing, which also reduced the test time.
SIEMENS ICN, Cherry Hill, NJ 4/1997 – 12/1998
New Product Introduction and System Test Engineer
Improved the current Phone-Mail/Server Production line test processes and reduced the end-to-end system test time 60%, which saved company approximately $400K annually.
AYDIN CORPORATION, Horsham,PA 12/1990 – 4/1997
Designed, tested and successfully verified the mixed-signal radar pulse generator used in the Command Control Communication (C3) Radar Display consoles.
MBA, Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA, 2007
BS and MS, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, M.E. Technical University, Turkey, 1987
Program/Product Management, System Engineering, Product Development Life Cycle, Optical Networking, Tactical Data Link Processors (L11/L16/L22), Command Control Communication (C3) Systems, (DWDM), Telecommunications Management Network, CMISE, C/C++, ECSS,CMMI level 5 Methodology, NEBS3
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.