Date of Birth: 10/10/1978
· PhD in Astrophysics and Planetary Science – Kent University 2013 TBC
· MSc (Hons) Theoretical Low Temperature Condensed Matter – Royal Holloway University of London 2010 Passed
· PGCE Post-16 – Greenwich University 2005 Passed
· BSc (Hons) Physics with Astrophysics – Royal Holloway University of London 2004 2:II
· BSc Physics and the Universe – Reading University 2001 2 Years Credit
· Advanced GNVQ Science – Plymouth College of FE 1998 Merit
· GCSE Maths – C, Computer Science – C, Chemistry – C, Physics – C – Plymouth College of FE 1996
· GCSE Double Science – CC, English – C, Media Studies – C, Design and Technology – D, History – D, Art – D and French – D
· Final year of PhD: Hypervelocity Impact on Solar System Bodies – Kent University (2010 – 2013)
· 03/03/05 – 09/2010
· Guildford College of Further and Higher Education
· Course Manager for UniS Foundation Degree for Sciences and Engineering and Head of Physics
· The Gliding Tone Problem (1st author) – Finalising stage and will be in print shortly.
· Rotationally Dependant Catastrophic Disruption (1st author) – Being worked on and will be in print shortly.
· Variable Temperature Cratering (1st author) - Being worked on and will be in print shortly.
· Is the crater on Asteroid (2867) Steins really an impact crater (1st author) – Finished, accepted and will be in print shortly.
· 3-Dimensional crater profiling; A new method – The KDM Method (1st Author) – Being worked on and will be in print soon.
· Rotationally Dependant Catastrophic Disruption (1st author conference proceedings) – In print
· Temperature Related Impact Studies (1st author conference proceedings) – In print
· The Effects of Rotation on Catastrophic Disruption (1st author conference proceedings) – In print
· Rotational Catastrophic Disruption; Light Gas Gun Experiments (1st author conference proceedings) – In print
· I have also appeared as a co-author for two other papers.
· METSOC Greenwich 2011 – Presentation on Catastrophic Disruption
· EPSC 2012 Madrid – Presentation on Catastrophic Disruption
· CD-8 - Presentation on Catastrophic Disruption
· Royal Astronomical Society and Institute of Physics
· Presented talks at Bean and Temple Mill primary schools and at Outreach fairs for Guildford College
· I am fully proficient in Microsoft based software such as Office and Windows. I am fully trained in using Ansys Autodyn Hydrocodes (SPH and MESH [Lagrangian and Euler]) and the surface analysis tool MeX. I have received training to use Linux OS. I have also collaborated on a new method on crater profiling with the aid of Python.
References available on request
· Professor Mark Burchell, PhD Supervisor, Dean of Sciences, School of Physical Sciences, Ingram Building, University of Kent, Canterbury
· Dr Mark Price, Senior Lecturer, School of Physical Sciences, Ingram Building, University of Kent, Canterbury Post-doctoral research fellow
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.