Summary of Qualifications
· Over 15 years of experience operating, leading and managing Space Operations satellite command & control, space surveillance and offensive space control/electronic warfare.
· Possess active Top Secret/Special Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
· Held top leadership position in three consecutive organizations ranging from 30 to 280 personnel.
· Detailed knowledge of tactical, operational & strategic policies, program management, organizational support programs and human resource management.
· Security Manager, Information Assurance Officer, Unit Deployment Manager, Unit Health Monitor, Operations Security Manager, Communications Security Manger, Government Purchase Cardholder/Approving Official, Resource Advisor, Status of Resources & Training System Monitor.
Manager, Directorate of Requirements Oct 2012 – Present
Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, CO
· Advised Director of Requirements on proper utilization of future systems, manpower and career progression for 280-person organization. Managed support programs ensuring personnel are assigned and compliant with guiding directives. Provided development and mentoring to personnel on individual career paths and company policies.
· Key leader for Headquarters Air Force Space Command’s first-ever “Out of the Box” Innovation Event Day. Solicited innovative ideas, planned logistics and formed 45 teams for 800 personnel.
· Facilitated small group through defining, brainstorming and answering a work efficiency issue with a viable solution.
· Managed Company’s personnel, physical and industrial security programs ensuring access for 250 employees and coordinated with external agencies for cross organizational exchanges.
· Managed Commander’s support programs and accompanying budgets; saved over $75 thousand per year in operation costs.
Superintendent Apr 2010 – Oct 2012
2d Space Operations Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
· Translated leader’s direction for 115-person organization resulting in command & control of the $3.6B Global Positioning System (GPS) constellation. Assured mission readiness including operational & maintenance funding, manpower, support agreements and organizational morale. Advised organizational leadership on human resource quality indicators and manpower structure. Provided daily professional career development and mentoring to 108 organizational personnel.
· Mentored future leaders by sharing senior enlisted perspective during squadron commander course panel; improved 15 new leaders command presence.
· Coordinated career field expertise to improve the Space Operations Occupational Analysis Program database; armed senior leadership with tools to make strategic decisions.
· Managed Commander’s internal control program; validated compliance across a dozen critical programs and authored annual Statement of Assurance.
· Led 20-member team in clearing national park underbrush to prepare for encroaching wildfire; saved rare treasure.
Superintendent Dec 2007 – Apr 2010
527th Space Aggressor Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
· Translated leader’s direction for 30-member organization resulting in training and replicating adversary space threats for US, Joint & Allied military forces. Collaborated with Headquarters Air Force, Air Force Major Commands, Department of Defense, and Joint agencies. Operated electronic warfare systems for UHF, SHF and EHF combat denial systems used to teach and replicate enemy threats for combat Air Forces. Liaised on all aspects of mission readiness including operational & maintenance funding, manpower, support agreements and organizational morale. Advised organizational leadership on human resource quality indicators.
· Secured funding for organizational participation in Pacific Command’s top priority exercise; aligned 200 training objectives with Joint Jamming and Mitigation requirements.
· Led Combined Air & Space Operations Center’s Space Cell transition to new $250 million facility; certified theatre missile warning mission system while deployed to southwest Asia.
· Integrated space control with air defense tactics at United Kingdom and Germany analysis conference for joint and coalition operators.
· Led teams of 12-20 personnel conducting electronic attack in austere locations to replicate enemy space threats to prepare joint and allied combat forces for deployment.
· Volunteered at local soup kitchen, unloaded 2 truckloads of food and served 350+ meals to impoverished families.
Flight Chief of Current Operations Aug 2004 – Dec 2007
20th Space Control Squadron, Detachment 1, Dahlgren, VA
· Performed operations management for $250M AN/FPS-133 radar & Alternate Space Control Center ensuring accuracy of the 25K+ satellite catalog. Delivered critical space situational awareness data to Combatant Commands, 14th Air Force, NASA and National Agencies. Led personnel management to include shift schedules, medical certification, crew certification and human resource readiness initiatives. Administered Quality Assurance for the Air Force Space Surveillance System at nine geographically separated transmitter and receiver sites.
· Supported manned space flight and space threat assessments via accurate processing of 360K Space Surveillance Network observations per day.
· Restructured $7M space surveillance system contract; transformed into performance based product eliminating shortfalls.
· Led transfer of $19M mission equipment from geographically separated sites to parent organization; improved accountability and saved hundreds of man-hours.
· Managed communication security program; controlled access, provided training and executed transition plan to new incumbents.
· Led organization’s initial and recurring training program ensuring all operators proficient and highly qualified; recognized by higher headquarters with “Instructor Excellence” award.
· Processed time-sensitive, worldwide missile and space launches ensuring threatened areas protected and Earth orbiting objects catalogued.
· Executed $200K of organization’s budget by-the-book providing support and mission equipment available.
Noncommissioned Officer in Charge of Flight Operations Jan 2002 – Aug 2004
4th Space Control Squadron, Holloman AFB, NM
· Operated the Deployable Space Support Segment (DSSS) for Commander U.S. Strategic Command and theater commanders worldwide. Managed loading and transportation planning, site survey and advanced echelon in preparation of DSSS deployment. Supervised operation of 5-ton prime mover, 6/10K forklifts and tactical power generation equipment.
· Deployed Flight Chief, directed 23-person team through setup, operations, teardown and redeployment of DSSS.
· Evacuated personnel and activated emergency power termination during catastrophic system component failure preventing loss of life, injuries and minimized system damage.
· Deployed space system for first time-ever and conducted time-critical space control operations in support of Operation Iraqi and Enduring Freedom.
· System matter expert selected as trusted agent for Pacific Command’s TERMINAL FURY exercise; integrated deployment experience into realistic scenario and exercise objectives.
· Ran 60 test missions and logged 200 samples to verify new command and control weapon system with less than 1% error rate; acquired 70% of all samples while at surge manning.
· Drafted and constructed training program for system upgrade; forged new operation procedures and set baseline for operator corps.
· Chief of Evaluation’s top choice to become line evaluator; proven knowledge expertise led to a dozen newly certified operators.
Space Console Operator Nov 2000 – Jan 2002
3d Space Surveillance Squadron, Misawa AB, Japan
· Operated Deep Space Tracking System to execute time-sensitive space surveillance tasks of over 800 spacecraft supporting theatre operations worldwide. Compiled 7.8K+ satellite positional observations critical to maintaining an accurate satellite catalog. Analyzed command & control system performance and monitored site security. Directed emergency response during site alarm situations.
· Conducted 132 communication cryptographic updates ensuring 100% availability of critical mission nodes.
· Tracked two newly launched foreign satellites, provided timely positional reports and improved orbital predictions for the Satellite Surveillance Network.
· Responded to false fire suppression system discharge; directed emergency response for affected employee and kept system operational throughout maintenance resolution.
· Managed company’s Operations Security program; provided training to all personnel and ensured compliance with higher headquarter guidance leading to zero findings during local inspection.
Senior Mission Scheduler & Satellite System Operator Apr 1998 – Nov 2000
2d Space Operations Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
· Planned space system network activities for the $2.4B Global Positioning System (GPS) providing a highly accurate space-based navigation signal. Performed command and control to GPS constellation providing highly accurate navigation accuracy, time transfer and nuclear detection via $300 million ground control network. Coordinated access to Air Force Satellite Control Network ground control equipment.
· Coordinated activities on GPS dedicated ground control equipment with multiple military and civilian agencies ensuring flawless execution of 12,000 satellite contacts.
· Scheduled all activities to reconfigure selective availability for the entire GPS constellation; improved navigation accuracy to military and civilians by 80%.
· Scheduled, deconflicted and reviewed 4, 000 events in conjunction with Y2K to ensure readiness.
· Performed command reset, time-critical momentum management thruster commanding and slewed solar arrays in response to multiple satellite anomalies.
Stock Control Clerk Dec 1992 – Apr 1998
627th Air Mobility Support Squadron, RAF Mildenhall, UK
· Managed over 1,100 data asset line items supporting C-17, C141 & C-5 en route aircraft valued at $30 million. Reconciled outstanding requisitions, shipped excess property, researched part number requests via Federal Data System (FEDLOG) and managed warehouse assets. Managed Master Authorization List and Management Data List to ensure accuracy and availability of mission critical spares.
· Processed 1,400 asset issues and turn-ins maintaining 98.8% inventory accuracy rate exceeding Air Mobility Command’s goal of 90%.
· Trained four British Ministry of Defense employees; completed 50% of task training in half the allotted time.
· Shipped 70 mission critical transport aircraft assets to en route locations worldwide; averted mission delays.
· Coordinated and implemented re-warehousing of nearly 2 thousand aircraft assets for massive relocation of the Forward Supply Location; maintained 100% parts accountability.
· Master of Business Administration, Trident University International, Cypress, CA, 2013
· Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL, 2007
· Associate of Science in Professional Aeronautics, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL, 2006
· Associate in Applied Science Logistics, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL, 2006
· Associate in Applied Science Air and Space Operations Technology, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL, 2002
· U.S. Air Force Space Operations Leader, Honorably Discharged, 2014
· Unit Security Manager Training Course, Peterson AFB, CO, 2012
· U.S. Air Force Space Command Defense Decision Support System Seminar, Peterson AFB, CO, 2012
· Professional Manager Certificate, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL, 2011
· U.S. Air Force Status of Resources and Training Systems Data Handler, Keesler AFB, MS, 2011
· U.S. Air Force GPS Satellite Systems Operator Supplemental, Vandenberg AFB, CA, 2011
· U.S. Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy In-residence Course, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL, 2010
· U.S. Air Force Air and Space Operations Center Combat Operations Division Initial Qualification Training Course, Hurlburt Field, FL, 2009
· U.S. Air Force Space Warfighter Prep Course, National Security Space Institute, CO, 2009
· Space Systems Certificate, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, 2009
· U.S. Air Force Space 300 Course, National Security Space Institute, CO, 2009
· Operations Security Analysis Course, The National Cryptologic School, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, 2007
· U.S. Air Force First Sergeant Academy Additional Duty Symposium, Maxwell AFB, AL, 2007
· Quality Assurance Evaluator Phase I Training, Peterson AFB, CO, 2006
· U.S. Air Force Senior Noncommisioned Officer Professional Military Education Course, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL, 2005
· U.S. Air Force Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Kirtland AFB, NM, 2003
· U.S. Air Force Passive Space Surveillance Fundamentals, Vandenberg AFB, CA, 2000
· Noncommissioned Officer Professional Development Seminar, Schriever AFB, CO, 2000
· U.S. Air Force Automated Remote Tracking Station Familiarization, Colorado Springs, CO, 2000
· U.S. Air Force Satellite Control Network Telemetry, Tracking & Commanding Systems, Colorado Springs, CO, 2000
· U.S. Air Force Satellite Control Network Communications Systems, Colorado Springs, CO, 2000
· U.S. Air Force Satellite Control Network Orientation, Colorado Springs, CO, 2000
· U.S. Air Force GPS Ground Systems Operator Initial Qualification Training, Vandenberg AFB, CO, 1998
· U.S. Air Force Apprentice Space Systems Operations Specialist Course, Vandenberg AFB, CA, 1998
· U.S. Air Force Airman Leadership School, RAF Lakenheath, UK, 1997
· U.S. Air Force Technical Order System (Advanced), RAF Mildenhall, UK, 1994
· U.S. Air Force Technical Order System (General), RAF Mildenhall, UK, 1994
· U.S. Air Force Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, TX, 1992
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.