Date of Birth (Age):
Junior research fellow (JRF)
Knowledge in MST Radar data processing and analysis, Capable of dealing with meteorological instrumental data like 50m meteorological tower, Mini boundary layer mast, GPS- Radio sonde, Disdrometer and minor operations of weather forecasting like WRF and ARPS model. Knowledge in Atmospheric Physics framed in radiative, chemical, dynamical and energetic processes of the middle and upper atmosphere
Currently Iam working as a Junior Research Fellow from September 2009 onwards. Specialized in Electronics in M.Sc (physics) and atmospheric science in M.Tech (Space Technology and Applications). M.Tech project in Atmospheric science on Temporal wind field variations of MST Radar – Application for satellite launch vehicle from SDSC-SHAR, Sriharikota, ISRO.
Highlights of Research work:
Highlights of project work:
Conference/ Workshop: NSSS-2010, INEMREC-2011, ARWPCC-2011, NSSS-2012 and COSPAR-2012 poster contributions in order to spread the achievements of my research.
Telugu (Mother tongue Language)
General user-level knowledge of Linux, Windows.
Scientific Matlab, IDL: programming and graphical capabilities.
• Knowledge in MST (Mesosphere Stratosphere and Troposphere) Radar data processing and analysis for Climatic studies as well as Launch related operations.
• Knowledge in Atmospheric Physics framed in radiative, dynamical and energetic processes of the middle and upper atmosphere.
• strong in handling of numerical data code(c- language) developed for the solution of the atmospheric dynamics, launch related operations of various meteorological instruments like GPS-radio sonde, 50 meter meteorological tower, Disdrometer, Mini boundary layer mast and processing and analysis of MST radar data for any significant change.
• Well-trained to handle a team efficiently, interpret the weather data, look after the instrumentation process, etc.
Dr. B.V Appa rao Prof. S Vijaya Bhaskar Rao
Meteorology Facility Department of Physics
SDSC-SHAR, ISRO Sri Venkateswara University
Sriharikota – 524124 Tirupathi – 517502
Nellore district, Andhra Pradesh Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh
Email-ID: apparao(at)shar.gov.in Email-ID: drsvbr(at)yahoo.co.in
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.