Seasoned and accomplished professional with broad ranging experience in Production Control and Configuration Management. Proven ability to manage complex manufacturing environments and multiple manufacturing projects in varying stages of production lifecycle. Exceptional track record of process improvement and the ability to meet critical schedule milestones.
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE / EXPERTISE
Integrated Production Control Work Center Planning MRP Maximo
Prototype manufacturing & Testing Production Line Refurbishment Ancillary Parts
Engineering Change Review Board Problem Solving Decision Making Shortages
Engineering Documentation Drawings Engineering Orders Parts Lists
Engineering Change Orders ECRs & ECPs Bills of Materials Vendor Data packs
PRODUCTION CONTROL / SENIOR PRODUCTION PLANNER: United Space Alliance: CSTAR
• Responsible for work center planning and scheduling to support multi-level Solid Rocket Booster manufacturing, maintenance repair & overhaul activities
• Developed long/short range materials requirements plan to identify manufacturing / purchasing requirements
• Responsible for work order release and work in process (WIP) status for materials on the shop floor
• Interface with purchasing, operations, engineering, quality and program management to assess process issues and implement proactive measures to avoid work stoppages
• Maintained daily, weekly and monthly program status’ and chair weekly operations status meetings
• Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands
• Production control representative in support of development, launch & refurbishment of Ares 1-x prototype launch vehicle.
• Production control representative in support of development, manufacture, testing and refurbishment of Nasa next generation Main Parachutes and Drogue Pilot Parachutes
• Worked with design engineering, operations engineering, manufacturing operations, quality and logistics to identify shortages and provide real-time hardware change out / replacement materials.
• Supported maintenance repair and overhaul activities for SRB retrieval ships and all ground support equipment
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST: United Space Alliance: CSTAR
• Configuration Analyst in charge of off-site office supporting disassembly and refurbishment operations.
• Generated Planned Removal Parts lists giving Operations detailed instructions on removal and refurbishment of hardware and sub-components during disassembly operations.
• Provided operational direction in support of disassembly, refurbishment and assembly manufacturing operations.
• Researched and resolved post flight anomalies.
• Oversaw the creation of detailed as-built configuration reports for each major structure assembly processed.
• Preformed configuration inspection and approval of all as-built records in support of disassembly and refurbishment operations.
• Supported engineering change review boards by reviewing proposed engineering change requests and engineering change proposals prior to submittal to change board for approval.
• Reviewed all aspects of the engineering change package, drawings, engineering orders, bills of materials, parts lists and vendor data packages.
• Generated change review board directives which gave detailed instructions for approval, release and implementation of proposed engineering changes.
• Coordinated with lead engineer and implementing engineer as part of a three person team responsible for creation, approval and implementation of engineering changes.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT: United Space Alliance / United Space Boosters Inc.
• Generated Government reportable as-built history records for solid rocket booster structures.
• Ensured proper manufacturing configuration for each build effectivity.
• Generated as-built vs. as-design delta reports and resolved all know deltas
• Supported investigation and resolution of post flight anomalies
• Supported manufacturing assembly operations
• Supported booster structure disassembly and refurbishment operations and refurbishment of ancillary components
United Space Alliance Senior Production Planner 2003 to 2013
United Space Alliance Production Planner 2000 to 2003
USBI/United Space Alliance Configuration Analyst 1996 to 2000
United Space Boosters Inc Configuration Management 1988 to 1996
United Space Boosters Inc Inventory Control 1982 to 1988
Masters of Science: Management of Technology University of Miami
Industrial Engineering / Business Management
BA Business Administration Barry University
AS Business Management Brevard Community College
United Space Alliance Team Quest Award for Hydraulic Pump and Fuel Component Refurbishment 2013
United Space Alliance Quest Award for Exceptional Performance 2012
NASA Group Achievement Award Ares 1X Developmental Flight Test Team 2010
United Space Alliance Quest Award for Teamwork 2005
Parachute Facility Award for Superior Support 2007
Production Control Return to Flight Team Award 2004
United Space Alliance ‘On The Spot Award’ 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
United Space Alliance STS-98 Recognition Award 2001
United Space Booster Monetary Award for finding Pre-Launch Anomaly 2000
United Space Booster Monetary Award for Process Improvements 1996
OPM/Homeland Security NACI Clearance
NASA issued Personal Reliability (PRP) Clearance
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.