As a Telecommunication Engineer, I have shown high interest in Aerospace, Aeronautic and Defense sectors, with expertise in Integration, Test and Product Assurance of Hardware/ Software Systems.
Organized and detail-oriented. Easy to deal with and comfortable as a team member. Able to stay on task and manage projects accordingly.
2001 - 2007 Telecommunication Engineer. University of Cantabria. Radio-communications, Electronics, HW.
2007 - 2008 Final Project. Erasmus in the Polytechnic of Turin.
Design of a compact reconfigurable antenna to adapt its radiation pattern to different applications using genetic algorithms in MATLAB.
April 2013 - Present Assembly, Integration and Test Responsible. Abengoa, Aerospace Deopartment.
Assembly, Integration and Test Responsible for EGSES, SCOES and Test Benches developed at the Aerospace Department. Product Assurance main responsible.
Client General Dynamics: Power Distribution Unit for SV Vehicle
- Verification Matrix for HW and SW specification documents and traceability of requirements versus test cases
- Test Plan and Test Procedures preparation: SW Validation and Electrical & Functional Test Campaign
- Mechanical, Environmental and EMC Test Procedures following Def-Stan-61-5, Def-Stan-00-35, Def-Stan-59-411 and CANBUS J1939.
Client EADS Astrium CRISA: Highly Adaptive Tester (HAT) for MTG PCDU unit:
- Verification Matrix for HW and SW specification documents
- Test Plan and Test Procedures preparation
- Embedded SW Validation and Verification: Unison RTOS over ACTEL Smart Fusion ARM M3 Cortex
- Automatic measurement tool based in MATLAB, Visual Studio, SCPI languge and XML commands
- Client main focal-point
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Test Report and NCRs preparation.
- Support to CDR, TRR, NRBs, TRB/DRB meetings
Client RUAG Space: ExoMars IO Tester for SMU unit:
- Test results analysis and test report preparation
- User Manual preparation.
- Product Assurance: NCR's, RFW, NRB, TRB-DRB.
Technologies: ECSS (E10 – System Engineering 10C, Verification 02C, Testing 03C and Space environment 04C). MILBUS 1553B. RS422 (synchronous and asynchronous). LabView. ACTEL SMART FUSION coding, Unison RTOS. Agilent 34980A MMU. SW Validation and Verification.
Jan. 2011 - April 2013 Technical Consultancy. CRISA – EADS Astrium
Test Responsible of the Remote Interface Unit for the satellites CSO, AS250 and SEOSAT.
Project: The RIU is responsible for the distribution of command and control signals coming from the orders generated by the onboard computer, which are received through the communication bus. This unit also collects and transmits the telemetry to the onboard computer through the communications bus. The unit has the functionalities of an interface between the satellite software and the various platform subsystems with regard to aspects such as power control and distribution or telemetry and status signals acquisition.
- Test Plan and Test Procedures preparation from General Requirements (ECSS standard) and Unit Specification (Electrical and Functional Tests, EMC radiated and conducted, thermal-vacuum, vibration and shock).
- Specify HW/SW EGSE (Electrical Ground Support Equipment), manufacturing, integration and final validation and verification.
- Test sequences preparation in LabView
- Automated data analysis using VBA and MATLAB.
- Test Management and Test Campaign execution.- Test report and NCRs preparation
- Support to CDR, TRR, NRBs, TRB/DRB meetings
Technologies: ECSS (E10 – System Engineering 10C, Verification 02C, Testing 03C and Space environment 04C). MILBUS 1553B. CANBUS. RS422 (synchronous and asynchronous). LabView, VBA y MATLAB. FPGA functional analysis.
Nov. 2008 – Jan. 2011 System Integration Engineer, Indra Sistemas.
Project: Electronic Warfare Support Measures and Countermeasures System in 0.5-18GHz band (UHF, GPS y RADAR) for submarines class S80 and class U212. The RIGEL Radar-ES system’s family provides high sensitivity detection, analysis, classification and identification of radar signals, as well as high accurate DF measurement within a wide band instantaneous coverage, covering the whole 2-18 GHz frequency range.
- Sensor development and Processing System integration.
- Electrical and functional test, environmental tests.
- Tool development for data analysis in LabWindows/CVI.
- System integration and reliability using FRACAS methodology.
- Quality, Manufacturing, Test and Assembly coordination. Documentation of the processes to allow series manufacturing.
Technologies: Microwave technology in 0.5-18GHz band. FRACAS Methodology. SAP.
Nov. 2010 “Microwave Photonics", Polytechnic University Carlos III.
April 2008 “Integrated RF and Analogue Circuit Design for Radio Systems", Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Polytechnic of Turin.
English Advanced Level. Technical Documentation.
Italian Medium Level
French Basic Level
Tools and Programming
Tools: Softconsole, Eclipse, SAP, Matlab, Visual Studio, LabWindows/CVI, ADS, Pcad, Microwave Office, Orcad Pspice, Autocad, Word, Excel (Advanced Macro), Project
Programming: C, C++, Matlab, SQL, Visual Basic, Assembler, VHDL, SCPI, XML
• NATO SECRET: NS/S-UE/ESA S
• Driving license B and own car.
• Availability to travel and to change residence.
• Engineers without borders member (NGO - ISF ApD Madrid).
• Sports: Taekwondo and basketball.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.