Highly enthusiastic and dedicated professional with Program Management, Business Development, and Engineering background. Exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal, problem solving and client needs assessment aptitude. Equally effective at leading engineering teams, identifying opportunities, developing capture and proposal strategies and leading capture/proposal activities.
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Littleton, CO 2007 – Present
Program Development Manager
Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and developing capture strategy for New Initiatives within Department of Defense and Commercial Ventures.
· Performed as capture/proposal lead for a $4B opportunity through Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Responsibility included win theme/strategy development, team coordination and technical volume author.
· Leading efforts to develop new market opportunities, leveraging Missiles and Fire Control C4ISR, Electro-optical/Infrared sensors, Autonomy/Robotics and advanced algorithm technologies/expertise. Establishing new customer relationships with Commercial industry partners and international companies. Developing and communicating business and market strategy to enter new markets outside core LM MFC business.
· Responsible for developing technical concepts, requirement matrices and leading proposals. Piecing together solutions from within LM MFC, other LM entities, as well as identifying acquisition/licensing candidates.
· Establishing scope, concept of operations, and vetting criteria for assigned initiatives. Leading gate reviews from bid/no-bid to final proposal submittal. Coordinating with other business units within MFC for technology sharing and collaboration
Goodrich Aerospace Co., Danbury, CT 1997 – 2007
Program/Capture Manager, 2003 – 2007
Performed numerous functions key to spacecraft development and manufacturing. Key activities entailed shaping and qualifying new business opportunities, the development and management of budgets, schedules, earned value milestones, proposal management, team coordination and building customer relationships. Specific customers include AFRL, NRL, National labs, NASA, Primes and others.
· Developed new aerospace opportunities, including $9 million SSA telescope assembly, a $14 million ISR program and a $3 million Operational Responsive Space development study. Prepared several complex sales proposals and internally sold solutions to executive management.
· Developed market strategy analysis used to determine bid/no-bid criteria. Responsibility included competitive analysis, new technology assessment, and market research.
· Inherited CRAD project with manufacturing difficulties. Through a series of actions, successfully completed the project and managed to increase profit to over 20%.
· Performed as project lead providing technical and managerial direction to a 15-person team consisting of engineers, opticians, and sub-contractors, in the development of advanced reconnaissance window assemblies.
· Responsible for strategic planning and development of intellectual property for large reconnaissance windows.
· Performed as Deputy Program Manager assisting in the effort to design, fabricate and assemble a schedule critical multi-million dollar space-borne telescope.
Senior Mechanical Engineer/Team Lead, 1997 – 2003
Lead engineer and structural analyst assigned to develop precision opto-mechanical assemblies for space borne payloads. Analysis included dynamics, detailed stress, surface deformations, and frequency response.
· Appointed Principle Investigator on research and development program to demonstrate the feasibility to low temperature bonded Zerodur.
· Performed as Lead Mechanical Engineer with accountability for proposal efforts, cost and schedule management, mechanical design and structural analysis.
· Completed technological studies for the Advanced Mirror Systems Demonstration, which contributed towards winning funding for the James Webb Space Telescope proposal.
· Performed as key assistant to lead mechanical engineer in controlling top-level assemblies and coordinating sub-assembly design and analysis efforts. Created liaison with customers and vendors to develop common interfaces between sub-assemblies.
Masters of Business Administration, 2006
Lally School of Management and Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy NY
Masters of Science, Mechanical Engineering, 2003
Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering, 1997
Kettering University, Flint, MI
SSBI, DOD Top Secret
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.