GMV AEROSPACE & DEFENCE S.A. Madrid (2008-Present)
Advanced Systems Division, GNSS Business Unit.
• EEGS Project Manager (EGNOS Extension to Eastern Europe).
Feasibility studies and demonstrations for the GSA to address the extension of the EGNOS coverage area to Eastern Europe and to prove the feasibility of the interoperability between EGNOS and SDCM SBAS systems.
• EDAS Project Manager (EGNOS Data Access Service).
Coordination and expert support to AENA for the establishment of the single point of access for the data collected and generated by the EGNOS infrastructure which is composed of ground stations distributed over Europe and North Africa.
• Technical Manager and R+D+i Engineer in magicSBAS.
magicSBAS is the R+D+i key project within the GNSS Bussiness Unit. It is a real-ime/postprocessing testbed that collects observation and navigation data from a regional network of reference GNSS stations, computes satellite orbits and clocks, ionospheric and integrity information to compute the SBAS message that will be broadcasted to the final user via SISNET or a GEO satellite.
• GNSS Course Trainer.
Preparation and lecturing theoretical and practical GNSS and GMV testbed tool courses to PANSA (Polish Air Navigation Service Provider), SANSA (South African Space Agency) and EC (European Comission).
• Consultant, Support and Development Engineer.
Consultancy and participation within SATSA (SBAS Awareness and Training for South Africa), SACCSA (Sistema de Aumentación para el Caribe, Centro y Sudamérica), EEGS2, EDAS2 and some other projects within the “Testbeds and Emulators” area such as SPEED, magicGEMINI, eclayr, TERESA and ATP/AIV.
Centro Tecnológico de Componentes Santander (2006-2007)
Automation and Antennas Division.
• R+D+i Engineer within the project:
“Development of a Real-Time accurate attitude calculation system, using general-purpose GPS receivers”, handed in as Final Background Project and graded with Special Distinction.
• Research within the “Automation and Antennas” group for high-speed rail projects.
MASTER IN SPACE TECHNOLOGY Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (2011)
Its main objetive is the training in space systems and technologies to be able to manage space projects related not only to the design of the space segment (satellite) but also to the ground segment, the analysis, management and operations of the mission and the development and operation of applications for the payload.
MSc. IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING Universidad de Cantabria (2001-2007)
Its main objective is the training in the teorethical basis and in the own technologies of Telecommunications
Engineering to be able to design, manage and mantain any component or system covered by the Information Technology and Communications.
• GNSS Propagation Course. ESA (2012)
• Project Management and Project Manager Habilities Course. GMV (2011)
• Time Management and Team Building Course. GMV (2010)
• Introduction to Java Programming. GMV ETSIA (2010)
• Satellite Navigation Seminar ETSIA, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (2008)
• Software Engineering. GMV (2008)
• Introduction to GPS. GMV (2008)
• Matlab & Simulink. ETSIIT, Universidad de Cantabria (2003), GMV (2010)
• Computer Recycling. ETSIIT, Universidad de Cantabria (2004)
• Programming Languages: C, Java, Matlab, Assembly, HTML, VHDL, SQL, Lisp.
• Software Suites: Matlab, ECLIPSE, ADS, Microwave Office, Visual C++, Visual Studio, OrCAD Pspice, Xilinx ModelSim, Autocad, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Office Tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, FrontPage, Project, Visio.
• Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS.
• Wide knowledge about Internet and Local Area Networks.
SPANISH: mother tongue.
ENGLISH: fluent in written and spoken English.
- English Course to get the CPE. Madrid (Present)
- English Course in London. United Kingdom (2007- 2008)
- English Term in Auckland. New Zealand (Summer 2000)
- English Course in Waterloo. Canada (July 1999)
- English Course in Dublin. Ireland (July 1998, July 1997)
FRENCH: intermediate level in written and spoken French.
• ION GNSS 2012, Nashville.
On the performance of dual-frequency multi-constellation SBAS: real data results with operational state-of-the-art SBAS prototype.
J. Simon, J. Ostolaza, J. Moran, M. Fernandez, J. Caro, A. Madrazo, GMV S.A.
• European Navigation Conference 2012, Gdansk.
EEGS: EGNOS Extension to Eastern Europe.
J. Ostolaza, A. Madrazo, GMV S.A., M. Krywanis, SRC, H. de With, GSA.
• ION GNSS 2011, Portland.
An efficient approach for the development and deployment of a multi-constellation augmentation system.
I. Alcantarilla, J. Caro, J. Ostolaza, GMV S.A.
• IAG 2009, Buenos Aires.
A South-American SBAS with NTRIP data.
I. Alcantarilla, J. Caro, A.Cezón, J. Ostolaza, GMV S.A., F. Azpilicueta, Universidad de La Plata.
• AAAG 2009, Mendoza.
A South-American SBAS with NTRIP data.
I. Alcantarilla, J. Caro, A.Cezón, J. Ostolaza, GMV S.A.
Clean Driving EU License.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.