Birth date: 07/09/1988.
2006 - 2013 Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM)
Escuela Politécnica Superior
MS thesis: “Tomography signal analysis for event detection on Martian atmosphere” Grade: 9,5
2004 - 2006 Colegio Nuestra Señora del Pilar
Technologic Bachelor (Highschool degree)
07/2013 – Now SENER Ingeniería y sistemas S.A. (Madrid, Spain)
Hardware Engineer at SENER Optics and Electronics Section. Aerospace Division.
SOLAR ORBITER APME (Antenna Pointing Mechanism Electronic):
· Hardware design of the Engineering Model sensors acquisition board of the High Gain Antenna and Medium Gain Antenna Pointing mechanism, which is based on the acquisition of a potentiometer for the coarse measure, and an Inductosyn for the fine measure.
· Worst Case Analysis of the Inductosyn and potentiometer acquisition chains.
· Part stress of the Sensor acquistion board.
· Development of the correlation algorithms between the Inductosyn and potentiometer measures, in order to obtain the absolute position and transmit it to the onboard computer by the 1553 bus.
· Hardware design of the Spacecraft EGSE (Electrical Ground Support Equipment), which simulates the onboard computer and the 1553 bus of the solar orbiter.
· Hardware design of the Antenna Pointing Mechanism EGSE, which simulates the Inductosyn and the Potentiometer.
07/2012 – 07/2013 SENER Ingeniería y sistemas S.A. (Madrid, Spain)
Internship at SENER Optics and Electronics Section. Aerospace Division.
Participation in projects:
DTA (high Detent Torque rotary Actuator):
· Performance verification of the FEE (Front-End Electronics) motor drivers and identification and resolution of anomalies.
· Preparation of the FEE Design Description and user manual; FEE Test Procedure and FEE Test Report.
· Support to the design of the EGSE electronic circuits for thermal control.
· Design of the load simulator plate in order to simulate the external interface of the EGSE.
· Preparation of the EGSE Hardware Design Description and user manual; EGSE Hardware Test Procedure and Test Report; EGSE Part List.
· Design and implementation of the STM (Structural and Thermal Model) EGSE in order to perform the thermal simulation tests.
· Software development (Labview) for the correct performance of the EGSE.
· Design of the load simulator plate in order to simulate the STM and check the EGSE.
· Preparation of the EGSE Design Description and user manual; EGSE Test Procedure; EGSE Test Report.
BEPI-COLOMBO MGA Major Assembly & HGA Pointing Assembly:
· Worst Case Analysis of the Pt100 thermistors and associated resistors.
· Derating analysis of the critical parts of the harness.
· Worst Case Analysis of the FPGA Fan out.
· Part stress analysis of the Calibration Mechanism.
· Hardware design of the sensors acquisition PCB with Mentor Graphics.
· Worst Case Analysis of the potentiometer acquisition chain.
· Spanish: Fluent (mother tongue)
· English: (B-2 level), FCE (First Cambridge Exam) 2012
· French: basic (Long term stay abroad in Toulouse during high-school)
· Operating Systems:
Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
· Microsoft Office:
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
Matlab, C/C++, Java, VHDL, SQL, HTML, PHP
OrCAD Pspice, Mentor Graphics, Xilinx, LabVIEW, ADS, CST, MS Visio
· Experience in aerospace industry
· Experience with EGSEs and development of AIV/AIT electrical and software tools
· Experience in data acquisition electronics and signal conditioning.
· Experience in motor control electronics
· Production of test and design documentation
· Familiar with ESA methodology (ECSS)
· Management of laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscopes, multimeters, spectrum analyser, signal generator etc…).
· MIT online course in Circuits and Electronics 6.002x. (5 months)
· Communication and teamwork course. (2 days)
· Fast acquisition of new concepts.
· Good work under pressure.
· Clear and effective communication of ideas.
· Willing to travel abroad.
· Robotics: self learning of analogue circuit design
· Comic drawing
· Sports: tennis, paddle, swimming
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.