Excellent, team-oriented Mission Operations Engineer who has a passion for spaceflight. In addition, a results-driven Systems Engineer with experience on spacecraft systems. Broad experience includes, ground station satellite operations, spacecraft systems engineering, ground station software validation, and Dataviews programming.
The Boeing Company, El Segundo, CA. 2003-2013
Mission Operations Engineer, Mission Control Center Support for Satellite Programs
Acquired excellent spacecraft operational knowledge at the mission control center while supporting multiple spacecraft programs through the execution of mission operation procedures.
Mission Operations Engineer Activities
· Mission planning and execution
· Telemetry monitoring
· Spacecraft commanding
· Flight procedures authoring and testing
· Sequence of event execution
· Console manual/flight procedures execution
· Activity log recording
· Station keeping maneuvers execution
· Spacecraft heath monitoring
· Satellite equipment deployment
· Spacecraft coasting and orbit insertion
· Anomalies recovery
· Team shift update
· Ephemeris and
· Spacecraft simulator and emulator execution
Validation Systems Engineer, Ground Systems
Successfully validated various programs software for satellite operations at a system level, requiring interaction with multiple departmental disciplines in a simulation controlled environment. In addition, successful helped prepare department for ISO/AS900 audit.
Validation Lab Activities
· Documentation generation
· System software integration
· Spacecraft simulators and emulators testing
· Mission & On-station operations software testing
· Multiple profession interaction
· Requirements testing
· Simulated spacecraft health evaluation
· Real time data and graphical plotting interpretation
· Anomaly recovery test execution
· Software failure recording and reporting
ISO/AS900 Audit Activities
· ISO/AS900 informational campaign participation
· ISO/AS900 department training package and audit preparation
· ISO/AS900 wiki update
· ISO/AS900 campaign Record Matrix maintenance
Raytheon Systems Company, El Segundo, CA. 1994-2003
Software Engineer, Ground Systems
Became team lead of the Mimics software development (Telemetry data graphic displays)
Mimics Graphical Views
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA. 1990-1994
Saint Robert’s Computer Lab Assistant (part-time)
Supervised students in a computer application network oriented system with PC and Macintosh lab hardware and software.
· Microsoft Software:Highly proficient with Microsoft Windows, Project, Word, Excel, Project, Power-Point, Visio and Front Page.
o Linkages between engineering, space science, business and policy.
o Estimated graduation 2018
· Project Manager, California University of Technology, 2010
· Astronautical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA), 2008
· Systems Engineering, University of Southern California(
· Spacecraft Design, Loyola Marymount University, 2006
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.