I’m graduated in Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering accomplished in 2009. In 2009 i started a PhD dedicated to Location Systems and Antenna’s Design. During my PhD I was involved in several projects in “Instituto de Telecomunicações, Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal” dedicated mainly for indoor/outdoor location where i was responsible for the antenna design, firmware and user interface programming and planning in the communication protocol. I’m qualified in several EM simulators, antenna’s design, RF measurement procedures and programing. I have experience in teaching (Matlab programing, basic electronics and computer architecture). I’m a dedicate person desiring to move to a new professional experience in RF field, preferentially in the antenna’s design.
My experience was mainly acquired on research in “Instituto de Telecomunicações of Aveiro” 2009-2013. My research fields were related to low cost indoor location systems and radio frequency systems, mainly related to antenna’s design, simulation, implementation and measurement. During this period i had the chance to teach Matlab programing in the University and voluntary teacher in basic electronics, computer architecture and circuit analysis.
As a researcher I was involved in three main projects since 2009:
· Antennas for maritime communications, 2013;
· NaPIS – Navy Positioning Identification System, 2010-2012;
· IPIS (Indoor Positioning Identification System), 2009-2011.
I also helped other projects in IT mainly in the antenna design, vehicular communications.
In these projects I was responsible by the antenna simulation and implementation, system designing, user application and protocol development.
I’m an independent user on RF/EM measure devices with experience in VNA and anechoic chambers. I’m also a IEEE student member since 2010.
More detailed my tasks in the involved projects can be resumed as:
Researcher, IT 2013
Project: Antennas for maritime communications
· I was responsible to design a sectorial directional UWB antenna to operate in 700MHz-2500MHz and to perform the controlling application. The design was based in 6 common LPDA (Log Periodic Dipole Array) covering the entire azimuthal plane. The controlling application with a basic communication protocol implemented in Matlab.
· Researcher, IT and Portuguese National Navy 2010-2012
· Project: NaPis (Navy Positioning Identification System)
· I was responsible for developing the system protocol integrating a system operating at 433MHz and another at 2.4 GHz. I also performed the controlling application which interacted with a database in Java which could be web accessed. I performed several antenna designs for 2.4 GHz mainly based on patch antennas.
· Researcher, IT 2009
· Project: IPIS (Indoor Positioning Identification System)
· I was responsible for developing the system protocol based in ZigBee. I also performed the controlling application and performed several antenna designs for 2.4 GHz mainly based on CP sectorial patch antennas.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
PhD in Electrical Engineering(to finish in 2013)
University of Aveiro, Portugal, 2009-2013
Master in Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics(15/20)
Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal, 2003-2009
CAP (Certificate of Teaching Ability)
IEFP, Portugal, 2008
IEEE student member since 2010
Member of the RF group in IT since 2009
· Antenna design/simulation: (HFSS/CST)
· Antenna measurements: (VNA, anechoic chamber)
· Programming: (Matlab, C, Java, Assembly, Latex)
· PCB design: (Eagle)
· IT Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer
· Circuit design: LTSpice, ADS
I like to practice all kind of sports, particularly football, volley and running. I love to travel and experience different cultures and countries and always open to new challenges.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.