Winner of NSERC industrial funds for the contributions in Canadian aerospace industries
German DAAD scholarship holder for the internship in Airbus, Germany
GPA 4.2 out of 4.3
Authorized to work in USA and Canada; and having security clearance to work in government and aerospace companies
AREAS OF TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Key Skills: Static & Fatigue Analyses, Hand Calculation, Dynamic Analysis, Crash Analysis, Acoustic Analysis, Material Test & Characterization, Full Scale Testing.
The Projects that I worked on:
- Spacecraft: AMOS6, Hylas3, EDRS-C, ExoMars, EDRS-C & EDRS-A-ISL
- Airplane: Airplanestructure UniversityProject, Tailboom structures
- Automotive: Ford Fusion front hood, GM volt car Electric pack, Yo-Auto composite car
Materials that I have used for the analyses:
- PP/glass fiber thermoplastic composites & balsawood/glass fiber skin sandwich in the car projects,
- Epoxy/graphite composite in aerospace projects
- Aluminum, titanium & honeycomb sandwich in the satellite projects.
MDA Jan 2013 - Present
MDA provides commercial customers, industrial partners and governments (civil, defense, security, space, and R&D agencies) with such information systems and solutions as space robotics,satellite information and payload systems, etc. My responsibility is to analyze the composite and metallic satellite structures especially the antenna using NASTRAN that include:
Composite / Electric Car Projects Jan 2012 – Sept 2012
I was appointed for a temporary project of GM at Magna in Auburn Hill, MI as a Structural Engineer. My responsibility was to test, characterize and prepare the material cards for the analyses of plastic and composite structures that include:
YO-AUTO Composite Car Project
I worked as a composite specialist to design and develop a low cost Russian Composite car. Magana started to design this car and I worked only for concept face. My responsibilities were to:
Lightweight Automotive Materials Project (Lamp) Jan 2011 to Dec 2011
The mission of LAMP is to develop lightweight vehicles.
- My task was to conduct the test, inspection of failure surface using SEM and characterization and also to model and analyze the lightweight Composite Hood Structures (of Ford Fusion) using ABAQUS and LS-DYNA.
- I started to work in Wayne State University and went to AlphaSTAR, California, USA where I learnt the material characterization using MCQ and GENOA (from July 2011 to Aug 2011).
I was involved with cost cutting efforts for different industrial projects at Concordia Center for Composites (CONCOM), Montreal, Canadato solve the technical problems that were reported to CONCOM from the industries:
Helicopter Tail-boom Like Structure Sept 2010 to Dec 2010
● The buckling problem of helicopter tail-boom was reported to CONCOM by Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd, ● I was involved for the progressive failure, Fatigue and Damage Tolerance (F&DT) and modal analyses of those structures, ● I was the lead-man of the manufacturing, design and analysis focus group and my duty was to manage, conduct and coordinate day-to-day routine activities for those projects.
Tapered Curved Composite Structures Jan 2007 to August 2010
● Tapered curved structures are used in rotor blades, shovels, helicopter tail-boom and gun barrel, ● I developed the design guidelines for this type of structures, ● For this purpose, I analyzed the curved plates using several shell theories based on classical and higher order theories, ● Based on global buckling, ply failure and delamination analyses, I prepared the design guidelines, ● Beside the linear shell theories, non-linear shell theories were also used, ● The ANSYS based results were verified with that of the Hand Calculations, ● My work of this project has been presented in the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore, India. Several papers have also been published in the peer reviewed international journals.
Head Mounted Display (HMD) Sept2005 to Dec 2006
● The existing HMD used in aerospace applications has some problems in terms of weight and cost, ● I was assigned to modify the present model and to design a new HMD using the lightest materials, ● I designed the different parts of HMD and assembled those parts using CATIA, ● I selected ten candidate materials from 20,000 materials using ASHBY chart and the final materials were selected based on decision making theory, ● The newly modeled HMD was analyzed using finite element method (FEM), ● My works were appreciated by our project manager and the method I applied to select the materials has been published in the journal.
Tapered Composite Plates Jan 2003 to August 2005
● Tapered plates are frequently used in aerospace applications but the present behavior analysis of this type of structures is not sufficient, ● My tasks were to manufacture and to analyze the structural and material failures of tapered composite plates using FEM based on classical, first order and third-order plate theories, ● My works have been published in three international journals and have also been presented in three international conferences.
Concordia University, Canada
Concordia University, Canada
M. A. Sc.,Mechanical Engineering, April 2005
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) of Ontario, CANADA
- Member of ASME, USA
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.